In the first of a series of articles for Captive International captive consultant and retired principal of WTW Hugh Rosenbaum explores the mechanics of setting up a group captive and why it might be a good option for insurance buyers.
- Megatrends: a curse or blessing for the captives market? 20-12-2016
- Taking care of the workers 14-12-2016
- Cyber looms on the road ahead 14-12-2016
- Partnerships in odd places 14-11-2016
- Fifteenth century case could help clarify case law on PCCs, claims lawyer 27-01-2016
Latest actuarial & underwriting news
XL Catlin has appointed Steven Bauman as head of global programmes and captive practice in North America, based in New York.
- AM Best assigns FSA ‘A’ (Excellent) to SUMIT 13-06-2016