Andrew Barile, CEO of Andrew Barile Consulting, explains how the value of taking on an insurance industry expert at a board level is often overlooked among captive owners.
- Group captives: the inner workings and obstacles 26-04-2017
- Megatrends: a curse or blessing for the captives market? 20-12-2016
- Taking care of the workers 14-12-2016
- Cyber looms on the road ahead 14-12-2016
- Partnerships in odd places 14-11-2016
Latest actuarial & underwriting news
National Surety Underwriters, previously known as Agency Bonding Captives, an underwriting agency and reinsurance captive headquartered in Philadelphia, has raised some $11.5 million in a deal that will allow it to underwrite and reinsure surety bonds through its licensed insurance carrier partner, Clear Blue Insurance Company.