In the second of his articles on captives as a 21st century risk management tool Marcus Schmalbach of the Fachhochschule des Mittelstands examines the effects of megatrends on insurance.
- Taking care of the workers 14-12-2016
- Cyber looms on the road ahead 14-12-2016
- Partnerships in odd places 14-11-2016
- Fifteenth century case could help clarify case law on PCCs, claims lawyer 27-01-2016
- A bright future for captives 05-01-2016
Latest actuarial & underwriting news
Skanska has sold 100 percent of the share capital in Scem Reinsurance, a Skanska captive subsidiary in Luxemburg, to ArcelorMittal, a steel and mining company.
- AM Best assigns FSA ‘A’ (Excellent) to SUMIT 13-06-2016
- CICA told hold captive analytics webinar 13-06-2016