The emergence of more asset manager-sponsored reinsurers is a good thing for captives if they use this capacity to their advantage, Bob Forness of MultiStrat Re tells Bermuda Captive.
- An approach that’s as unique as your business 05-06-2015
- Emerging market debt— an asset class for captives? 30-06-2014
- The bumpy road to outperformance 28-11-2013
- Macroeconomic determinants and investments 28-11-2013
- Toughing it out again 28-11-2013
Latest asset management news
The Puerto Rico International Insurers Association (PRIIA), an industry trade group, has assured that its international insurers are ‘open for business’ in spite of the fact the island is filing for voluntary bankruptcy.