The emergence of more asset manager-sponsored reinsurers is a good thing for captives if they use this capacity to their advantage, Bob Forness of MultiStrat Re tells Bermuda Captive.
- An approach that’s as unique as your business 05-06-2015
- Emerging market debt— an asset class for captives? 30-06-2014
- The bumpy road to outperformance 28-11-2013
- Macroeconomic determinants and investments 28-11-2013
- Toughing it out again 28-11-2013
Latest asset management news
National Surety Underwriters, previously known as Agency Bonding Captives, an underwriting agency and reinsurance captive headquartered in Philadelphia, has raised some $11.5 million in a deal that will allow it to underwrite and reinsure surety bonds through its licensed insurance carrier partner, Clear Blue Insurance Company.