Recommendations from the OECD have reversed the burden of proof on the legitimacy of captives, referring to them as potential vehicles for tax avoidance. Captive International speaks with Fabrice Frère, managing director at Aon Risk Solutions, about the onerous task of preparing for a potential BEPS audit which now falls upon captive owners.
- Creating value from captives in runoff 30-03-2017
- Transforming your liabilities into assets 14-12-2016
- Captive solutions as a risk management tool in the 21st century 22-08-2016
- An affordable alternative 17-06-2016
- A changing landscape 17-06-2016
Latest bermuda captive news
The Bermuda Monetary Authority (BMA) has granted licensing approval to students from Indianapolis-based Butler University’s Lacy School of Business to create a captive insurance company in Bermuda.