Using a non-traditional reinsurance structure can address issues relating to both assets and liabilities, providing significant risk transfer, capital relief and protection against asset volatility and underperformance, says Nick Campbell of Third Point Re.
- Captive solutions as a risk management tool in the 21st century 22-08-2016
- An affordable alternative 17-06-2016
- A changing landscape 17-06-2016
- Ratings: a confidence booster 17-06-2016
- A solution for cyber risks 17-06-2016
Latest bermuda captive news
Bermuda has held on to its position as the domicile with the most active captive licenses, with 776 on its register as of December 31, 2016, according to new figures from the Bermuda Monetary Authority (BMA).