Despite increased competition and other pressures, the number of new formations of captives on the Cayman Islands has exceeded the total of the previous two years in the first nine months of 2016.
- Taking care of the workers 14-12-2016
- Cyber looms on the road ahead 14-12-2016
- Using captives to manage cyber risks 14-12-2016
- Safety in numbers 14-12-2016
- All change: 40 years, new owners, expansion plans, and an award 14-12-2016
Latest cayman captive news
Grant Thornton Cayman, an accountancy and audit firm that provides captive consulting in the Cayman Islands, has appointed Dara Keogh as a co-managing partner, as founding partner Terry Carson steps down for retirement.