Increased regulation and global complexity has prompted PwC to increase the size and depth of its team specialising in the area of tax advice and compliance in the Cayman Islands and Bermuda.
- Weighing up multinational pooling and employee benefit captives 11-05-2017
- OECD BEPS: defending the captive case 24-04-2017
- Creating value from captives in runoff 30-03-2017
- Formations of new captives continue apace 14-12-2016
- Taking care of the workers 14-12-2016
Latest cayman captive news
Recent natural disasters have shone a spotlight on captive insurance, which can play an important role in helping organisations defray some of the related financial losses, according to Anne Marie Towle, executive vice president and captive consulting practice leader at JLT Insurance Management.