The ‘emerging’ risks are vitally important to the future success of commercial and captive insurance, says Simon Owen, president of Hyperion Risk Solutions & Hyperion Insurance Management.
- CROs: how to become a trailblazer 05-08-2016
- Demystifying claims handling 30-06-2014
- Back in the driver’s seat 28-11-2013
- Increasing litigation oversight 30-11-2012
- Looking at claims management from an individual perspective 30-11-2011
Latest it & claims management news
AM Best has affirmed the Financial Strength Rating of A- (Excellent) of Casiopea Re, a captive reinsurer based in Luxembourg. The outlook of the ratings remains stable.