With huge annual costs of employee health and risk benefits, multinational companies are continuing to explore alternative finance solutions. Speaking with Captive International, Mark Cook, director at Willis Towers Watson, looks at the advantages and disadvantages of two approaches: multinational pooling and captives.
- Thinking positive: looking beyond the investment gloom 05-05-2017
- Sharing economy: the captive solution 03-05-2017
- Group captives: the inner workings and obstacles 26-04-2017
- OECD BEPS: defending the captive case 24-04-2017
- Creating value from captives in runoff 30-03-2017
Latest emea captive news
The US Department of the Treasury and the Office of the US Trade Representative have issued a public noticed of intent to sign the covered agreement with the European Union, and officials from the Trump administration are expected to sign in the coming weeks.