The increasingly complex needs of companies is driving demand for captives, especially now as more innovative structures enter the fray. Captive International reported live from the Vermont Captive Insurance Association (VCIA) on the changing industry landscape full of new risks and new solutions.
- Changes in healthcare bring captive solutions to the forefront 03-07-2017
- Seeking captive value—part three 12-06-2017
- Group captives part 2: sharing losses 05-06-2017
- Seeking captive value—part two 01-06-2017
- Seeking captive value part one: the context 19-05-2017
Latest feasibility studies news
While many small and medium-sized companies (SMEs) do not consider captives as a feasible risk management option, there is a more compelling business case for their use, driven by innovations in captives models.