Ed Marley, CFO of Mutual Insurance Company of Arizona and treasurer of MICA Specialty, and Julie Ritzman, vice president of risk management at Mutual Insurance Company of Arizona, explain how the shifting healthcare landscape has led to physician-owned practices reevaluating the delivery and structure of medical professional liability insurance.
- Seeking captive value—part three 12-06-2017
- Group captives part 2: sharing losses 05-06-2017
- Seeking captive value—part two 01-06-2017
- Seeking captive value part one: the context 19-05-2017
- Weighing up multinational pooling and employee benefit captives 11-05-2017
Latest feasibility studies news
Ratings agency AM Best has affirmed the financial rating of A- to the Vermont-based Saturn Insurance, a captive of global oil and gas company BP.
- BDA schedules webcasts on captive benefits 08-11-2016