Christopher Lajtha of France-based independent risk management resource Adageo looks at the value proposition of a captive—why a captive insurance company can represent a very effective management tool, notwithstanding the costs of operating it. In the first of three articles he addresses the operational context in what can be a complex world.
- Weighing up multinational pooling and employee benefit captives 11-05-2017
- Group captives: the inner workings and obstacles 26-04-2017
- Latin potential 23-06-2014
- An informed decision - considering a captive 30-11-2012
- The captive value proposition 30-11-2012
Latest feasibility studies news
Willis Towers Watson’s Global Services and Solutions (GSS) practice has appointed Paul Devitt as director, based in London.