Vermont’s governance standards should be viewed as a tool to help board members meet their fiduciary responsibilities and promote uniformity in regulation, as Sandy Bigglestone, director of captive insurance, and Christine Brown, assistant director of captive insurance at the Vermont Department of Financial Regulation, explain.
- OECD BEPS: defending the captive case 24-04-2017
- Solvency II—is everything done now? 10-01-2017
- Megatrends: a curse or blessing for the captives market? 20-12-2016
- Taking care of the workers 14-12-2016
- Using captives to manage cyber risks 14-12-2016
Latest law & regulation news
The State of Tennessee is working to make itself a more attractive domicile to locate a captive insurance company with the introduction of new legislation.