Vermont’s governance standards should be viewed as a tool to help board members meet their fiduciary responsibilities and promote uniformity in regulation, as Sandy Bigglestone, director of captive insurance, and Christine Brown, assistant director of captive insurance at the Vermont Department of Financial Regulation, explain.
- OECD BEPS: defending the captive case 24-04-2017
- Solvency II—is everything done now? 10-01-2017
- Megatrends: a curse or blessing for the captives market? 20-12-2016
- Taking care of the workers 14-12-2016
- Using captives to manage cyber risks 14-12-2016
Latest law & regulation news
The US Department of the Treasury and the Office of the US Trade Representative have issued a public noticed of intent to sign the covered agreement with the European Union, and officials from the Trump administration are expected to sign in the coming weeks.