Captives have had plenty of time to prepare for the new requirements under Solvency II, so is it all done and dusted, asks Udo Kappes, chairman of the European Captive Insurance and Reinsurance Owners Association.
- Megatrends: a curse or blessing for the captives market? 20-12-2016
- Taking care of the workers 14-12-2016
- Using captives to manage cyber risks 14-12-2016
- Safety in numbers 14-12-2016
- All change: 40 years, new owners, expansion plans, and an award 14-12-2016
Latest law & regulation news
The Delaware House of Representatives has introduced a bill to enhance the State's attractiveness as a domicile through creating a regulatory regime for captive insurance companies that are dormant.
- Transforming your liabilities into assets 14-12-2016