Ed Marley, CFO of Mutual Insurance Company of Arizona and treasurer of MICA Specialty, and Julie Ritzman, vice president of risk management at Mutual Insurance Company of Arizona, explain how the shifting healthcare landscape has led to physician-owned practices reevaluating the delivery and structure of medical professional liability insurance.
- Captives expansion drives demand for experienced directors 26-06-2017
- Group captives part 2: sharing losses 05-06-2017
- Group captives: the inner workings and obstacles 26-04-2017
- Innovation in reserving methodology 23-06-2014
- Protected cell companies and their future 03-03-2014
Latest novel structures news
Risk retention groups (RRGs) continue to exhibit a 'great deal' of financial stability while providing specialised coverage to their insureds, according to a Demotech report of RRGs in the first quarter of 2017.
Bermuda, Cayman and Caribbean
- Canadian Captives catch Cayman’s attention 27-08-2014
- AM Best assigns ratings to Ocean Re 28-01-2014