Vermont’s governance standards should be viewed as a tool to help board members meet their fiduciary responsibilities and promote uniformity in regulation, as Sandy Bigglestone, director of captive insurance, and Christine Brown, assistant director of captive insurance at the Vermont Department of Financial Regulation, explain.
- Seeking captive value part one: the context 19-05-2017
- Weighing up multinational pooling and employee benefit captives 11-05-2017
- Thinking positive: looking beyond the investment gloom 05-05-2017
- Sharing economy: the captive solution 03-05-2017
- Group captives: the inner workings and obstacles 26-04-2017
The State of Tennessee is working to make itself a more attractive domicile to locate a captive insurance company with the introduction of new legislation.