With the OECD’s base erosion and profit shifting (BEPS) measures rolling out in the US, captive insurance companies find themselves under increased scrutiny from the IRS, which wants to clamp down on potential tax avoidance vehicles. US Captive explores the implications.
- PwC responds to demand for tax advice with new hires 30-05-2017
- OECD BEPS: defending the captive case 24-04-2017
- A beginner’s guide to physician group captives 15-11-2016
- Hurricanes create captive opportunity 20-10-2016
- A flagship sector for Cayman 03-12-2015
Latest accounting & tax news
The Federation of European Risk Management Associations (FERMA) has proposed guidelines for captive re/insurance arrangements aimed at ensuring a consistent implementation of the OECD recommendations on Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS).
- BDA schedules webcasts on captive benefits 08-11-2016