In the first of a series of articles for Captive International captive consultant and retired principal of WTW Hugh Rosenbaum explores the mechanics of setting up a group captive and why it might be a good option for insurance buyers.
- OECD BEPS: defending the captive case 24-04-2017
- Not automating? Your captives may be facing a slew of new challenges 18-04-2017
- Creating value from captives in runoff 30-03-2017
- Five niche risks perfect for captives 14-03-2017
- The BEPS Conundrum 24-01-2017
Latest us captive news
The US District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee has denied the request of captive managers and consulting firms CIC Services and Ryan to seek injunctive relief from Notice 2016-66.