It is only a matter of time before a more simplified approach to longevity swaps becomes more prevalent, Robus Insurance (Guernsey) directors Kate Storey, Frank Oldham and David Riley, explain.
- Captives for defined benefit pensions 01-01-2019
- Captive insurance outlook: 2018 and 2019 13-12-2018
- A good outlook for future relationships 12-11-2018
- Captives and economic substance: too many shades of grey 12-11-2018
- BEPS and Brexit driving change in Europe 08-10-2018
Latest emea captive news
European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA) has issued guidance for European regulators to ensure insurance contract continuity if the UK leaves the European Union with no deal.