With huge annual costs of employee health and risk benefits, multinational companies are continuing to explore alternative finance solutions. Speaking with Captive International, Mark Cook, director at Willis Towers Watson, looks at the advantages and disadvantages of two approaches: multinational pooling and captives.
- Thinking positive: looking beyond the investment gloom 05-05-2017
- Sharing economy: the captive solution 03-05-2017
- Group captives: the inner workings and obstacles 26-04-2017
- OECD BEPS: defending the captive case 24-04-2017
- Creating value from captives in runoff 30-03-2017
Latest emea captive news
Software solutions provider Websure has appointed Jo Cole as captive sales manager.