For products that are difficult or even impossible to insure, the combination of the blockchain with parametric triggers seems to reveal possibilities which previously could only be dreamed about, says Tatjana Winter of the BlockART Institute.
- The shifting European captives landscape 17-09-2018
- Governance, risk and compliance: optimising your captive's strategy 20-08-2018
- Premium payments and captives: cryptocurrency use cases 18-06-2018
- Blockchain and captives: effectively managing all the moving parts 11-06-2018
- Premium payments and captives: the benefits of cryptocurrency 21-05-2018
Latest emea captive news
Dutch life insurance company Aegon is merging two of its legal entities - its Arizona-based variable annuity captive with Transamerica Life Insurance Company (TLIC) - which it expects to boost its US capital position by approximately $1 billion.