With the interdependency between cryptocurrency and blockchain technology established, Tatjana Winter, head of research at BlockART Institute, examines the added value of cryptocurrencies and why these concepts are more than just a speculative bubble.
- Captives as a profit centre part 3: a platform solution based on blockchain technology 22-02-2018
- 5 reasons captive insurance companies fail 17-01-2018
- Weighing up multinational pooling and employee benefit captives 11-05-2017
- Thinking positive: looking beyond the investment gloom 05-05-2017
- Sharing economy: the captive solution 03-05-2017
Latest emea captive news
Captive insurance is rapidly growing in popularity among risk managers seeking alternative ways to finance emerging risks, according to Marsh’s 2018 Captive Landscape Report.