FERMA board member Laurent Nihoul has seen supply chain risk management tested by COVID-19 and as captives become a more attractive option in response to the hardening market, he told Intelligent Insurer, Captive International’s sister publication, why the regulations governing them should be proportional to their size.
- AkzoNobel adds a dash of colour to the world of insurance 26-06-2020
- Customer service is key for captives 30-03-2020
- Lloyd’s Lab: shaping the future for complex, hard-to-place risks 08-05-2019
- BEPS and substance requirements: Hugh’s views 08-04-2019
- Why schemes need to be mindful of the 20:50 rule - and how ICCs can help 04-02-2019
Latest emea captive news
ARX Insurance of Ukraine has become the latest insurer to join the MAXIS Global Benefits Network (MAXIS GBN).