Established companies in the captive insurance market are developing business models that incorporate cryptocurrency and blockchain. Tatjana Winter, head of BlockART institute, has the details.
- Blockchain and captives: effectively managing all the moving parts 11-06-2018
- Premium payments and captives: the benefits of cryptocurrency 21-05-2018
- Captives as a profit centre part 3: a platform solution based on blockchain technology 22-02-2018
- 5 reasons captive insurance companies fail 17-01-2018
- Weighing up multinational pooling and employee benefit captives 11-05-2017
Latest emea captive news
Rating agency AM Best has affirmed the financial strength rating of A- (Excellent) and the long-term issuer credit rating of “a-” of Enel Insurance, a Dutch captive of Enel, a multinational electric utility company based in Italy.