The current hardening insurance market is driving greater interest in self-insurance via a captive and leading to a cooling of relations between companies and their insurers. AMRAE president Oliver Wild told Captive International sister publication Intelligent Insurer why insurers need to have a rethink—and talk to risk managers.
- South Africa’s draft conduct standard for third-party cell captives: ironing out the details 05-11-2020
- Exposing supply chain risk and boosting captives: COVID-19’s impact on risk managers 13-10-2020
- AkzoNobel adds a dash of colour to the world of insurance 26-06-2020
- Customer service is key for captives 30-03-2020
- Lloyd’s Lab: shaping the future for complex, hard-to-place risks 08-05-2019
Latest emea captive news
Strategic Risk Solutions (SRS) has opened an office in Zurich, Switzerland, and hired Markus Beck, Georg Balint and Maria Sandoval from Aon to grow the business there.