Captives have a natural advantage over commercial insurance companies due to the intimacy of their relationship with their client and owner. But they should never take that relationship for granted, and should prioritise customer service and communication the way a business would with any other customer, says Anders Esbjörnsson of NCC Insurance.
- Lloyd’s Lab: shaping the future for complex, hard-to-place risks 08-05-2019
- BEPS and substance requirements: Hugh’s views 08-04-2019
- Why schemes need to be mindful of the 20:50 rule - and how ICCs can help 04-02-2019
- Captives for defined benefit pensions 01-01-2019
- Captive insurance outlook: 2018 and 2019 13-12-2018
Latest emea captive news
There was continued interest in captive insurance in Guernsey throughout its period of lockdown, according to speakers at the Guernsey Captive Briefing Webinar on June 3.