The current hardening insurance market is driving greater interest in self-insurance via a captive and leading to a cooling of relations between companies and their insurers. AMRAE president Oliver Wild told Captive International sister publication Intelligent Insurer why insurers need to have a rethink—and talk to risk managers.
- South Africa’s draft conduct standard for third-party cell captives: ironing out the details 05-11-2020
- Exposing supply chain risk and boosting captives: COVID-19’s impact on risk managers 13-10-2020
- AkzoNobel adds a dash of colour to the world of insurance 26-06-2020
- Customer service is key for captives 30-03-2020
- Lloyd’s Lab: shaping the future for complex, hard-to-place risks 08-05-2019
Latest emea captive news
A captive could not have a better opportunity to add value to its parent organisation than it has in the current market, according to Tom Richardson, group insurance director at Associated British Foods (ABF).