The current hardening insurance market is driving greater interest in self-insurance via a captive and leading to a cooling of relations between companies and their insurers. AMRAE president Oliver Wild told Captive International sister publication Intelligent Insurer why insurers need to have a rethink—and talk to risk managers.
- South Africa’s draft conduct standard for third-party cell captives: ironing out the details 05-11-2020
- Exposing supply chain risk and boosting captives: COVID-19’s impact on risk managers 13-10-2020
- AkzoNobel adds a dash of colour to the world of insurance 26-06-2020
- Customer service is key for captives 30-03-2020
- Lloyd’s Lab: shaping the future for complex, hard-to-place risks 08-05-2019
Latest emea captive news
Guernsey’s new ESG (environmental, social and governance) accreditation scheme is attracting new insurance business to the island, according to Guernsey Finance.