The demand for insurance talent is growing, which is especially true for the captive insurance industry. With baby- boomers retiring, generation X aging and millennials switching off at the mention of insurance - , where is the talent going to come from? Kathleen O’Neil Larkin, attorney and instructor at Missouri State University, says the gap between industry and academia must be bridged.
- The path to good corporate governance 31-05-2019
- Investing in the future talent of the captive insurance market 13-12-2018
- Fuelling innovation 06-08-2018
- Prospect marketing is failing for captive insurance companies. Now what? 05-09-2016
- Outstanding service 29-05-2014
Latest human capital news
TTN Fleet Solutions has hired Tyler Harden as vice president of its service provider network. Harden has experience of developing, creating and launching a captive insurance program, TowCap Premier, which was the first of its kind in the heavy duty towing industry.