In the last of a four-part series on the growing role of the gig economy and its implications, Greg Lang of the Reinsurance and Insurance Network discusses the trade-off between employee protections and flexibility.
- The power of crisis leadership 03-07-2020
- Building the ideal captive board 29-06-2020
- Managing the risk of rogue employees 12-06-2020
- Employee benefit captives demonstrate their value through COVID-19 10-06-2020
- The future of work: captives and the gig economy 19-05-2020
Latest human capital news
In the COVID-19 era, employers are intensely focused on the wellness of their workforce, how to facilitate positive change and how to cut health-related losses. Captive strategy is one way in which organisations can proactively manage healthcare costs, according to CICA’s Building the Best digital education series.