In the last of a four-part series on the growing role of the gig economy and its implications, Greg Lang of the Reinsurance and Insurance Network discusses the trade-off between employee protections and flexibility.
- The power of crisis leadership 03-07-2020
- Building the ideal captive board 29-06-2020
- Managing the risk of rogue employees 12-06-2020
- Employee benefit captives demonstrate their value through COVID-19 10-06-2020
- The future of work: captives and the gig economy 19-05-2020
Latest human capital news
Rebecca Hale has joined Strategic Risk Solutions (SRS) as regional manager for the mid-Atlantic, with responsibilities for captive management operations in DC, Delaware and New Jersey.