In the last of a four-part series on the growing role of the gig economy and its implications, Greg Lang of the Reinsurance and Insurance Network discusses the trade-off between employee protections and flexibility.
- The power of crisis leadership 03-07-2020
- Building the ideal captive board 29-06-2020
- Managing the risk of rogue employees 12-06-2020
- Employee benefit captives demonstrate their value through COVID-19 10-06-2020
- The future of work: captives and the gig economy 19-05-2020
Latest human capital news
Lauren Gregory, one of the creators of New York’s first ever captive insurance company, has joined Alliant Insurance Services as senior vice president in the Alliant specialty group, serving public entities.