An enterprise risk management micro-captive programme may not be as robust as a mega-company's ERM programme, but many of the same benefits may be achieved. Ryan Ralston, director of risk management at Elevate Captives, has the details.
- Five amazing realities about blockchain and captive insurance 07-02-2019
- Five reasons missing the cannabis insurance train will kill captive managers 21-01-2019
- Captives’ central role in the construction industry 07-01-2019
- Captives for defined benefit pensions 01-01-2019
- Investing in the future talent of the captive insurance market 13-12-2018
Latest novel structures news
There has been an uptick in interest in parametric solutions among captives, according to Owen Williams, head of the captive centre of excellence at AXA XL in London.