Blockchain is set to transform the insurance industry, and by extension the captives sector. Matthew Queen, chief compliance officer and general counsel of Venture Captive Management, explores five different angles of how captives will benefit.
- Five reasons missing the cannabis insurance train will kill captive managers 21-01-2019
- Captives’ central role in the construction industry 07-01-2019
- Captives for defined benefit pensions 01-01-2019
- Investing in the future talent of the captive insurance market 13-12-2018
- Strength in numbers: a snapshot into Cayman's group captives 28-11-2018
Latest novel structures news
The Managing General Agent’s Association (MGAA) has been exploring opportunities to develop the managing general agents (MGAs) sector in Guernsey, following talks between managing director Peter Staddon and MGAA found David Coupe, and the Guernsey International Insurance Association (GIIA).