An enterprise risk management micro-captive programme may not be as robust as a mega-company's ERM programme, but many of the same benefits may be achieved. Ryan Ralston, director of risk management at Elevate Captives, has the details.
- Five amazing realities about blockchain and captive insurance 07-02-2019
- Five reasons missing the cannabis insurance train will kill captive managers 21-01-2019
- Captives’ central role in the construction industry 07-01-2019
- Captives for defined benefit pensions 01-01-2019
- Investing in the future talent of the captive insurance market 13-12-2018
Latest novel structures news
While a growing number of companies are using their captives to transfer cyber risk, some of the most innovative are also exploring the possibility of insuring reputational risk, according to Jason Flaxbeard, executive managing director, captive management and consulting, Beecher Carlson.