Agribusiness encompasses a large number of operations, each with common and distinct risks that may be suitable for a captive insurance company, explains John Talley of the Missouri Department of Insurance, Financial Institutions and Professional Registration.
- Asset allocation for captive insurers: a multi-asset perspective 03-04-2018
- A comprehensive solution to cyber 12-03-2018
- The continuing evolution of captive insurance 09-03-2018
- Key trends in the use of employee benefits captives 28-02-2018
- Captives as a profit centre part 3: a platform solution based on blockchain technology 22-02-2018
Latest novel structures news
The Connecticut General Assembly has passed a bill that would allow licensed insurance agents to establish an agency captive insurance company to insure against risks covered by the policies they sell, subject to specified conditions.