An enterprise risk management micro-captive programme may not be as robust as a mega-company's ERM programme, but many of the same benefits may be achieved. Ryan Ralston, director of risk management at Elevate Captives, has the details.
- Five amazing realities about blockchain and captive insurance 07-02-2019
- Five reasons missing the cannabis insurance train will kill captive managers 21-01-2019
- Captives’ central role in the construction industry 07-01-2019
- Captives for defined benefit pensions 01-01-2019
- Investing in the future talent of the captive insurance market 13-12-2018
Latest novel structures news
Guernsey has created an environment, social and governance (ESG) framework for insurers.