Medical polices within global captive programmes are becoming increasingly popular. Matthias Helmbold, head of technical and services at MAXIS GBN, has the details on market scalability and challenges in the healthcare and employee benefits captives marketplace.
- Premium payments and captives: cryptocurrency use cases 18-06-2018
- The implications of captives for association health plans 04-06-2018
- Captive insurance and farming: risks in agribusiness 23-04-2018
- Asset allocation for captive insurers: a multi-asset perspective 03-04-2018
- A comprehensive solution to cyber 12-03-2018
Latest novel structures news
Privately-owned broker and employee benefits consulting firm Holmes Murphy has acquired Minneapolis-based Cobb Strecker Dunphy & Zimmermann (CSDZ), a provider of commercial insurance, claims, surety and captive insurance services.