Certain captives fail, but what goes wrong? And what can be done about it? Stephanie Mocatta, chief executive officer of SOBC DARAG, has some suggestions.
- 831(b) ground rules emerge post Syzygy 28-06-2019
- Captives industry cannot expect to be found, it must engage with students 14-06-2019
- Microcaptives help facilitate ERM programmes for SMEs 13-06-2019
- Pilot v Commissioner: key questions raised and left unanswered 07-06-2019
- The path to good corporate governance 31-05-2019
Blue Ox Enterprises, reduced its healthcare spend by 25 percent in 12 months by moving to a self funded captive program, according to Health Compass Consulting.