KPMG in Bermuda, in association with Captive International, hosted a roundtable on developments and opportunities in the Latin American captive insurance market, bringing together a group of Bermuda-based experts in the field for a wide-ranging discussion.
- Tailwinds driving captive sector growth 07-06-2021
- What makes Delaware unique as a captive domicile 07-06-2021
- Revisiting your captive strategy: maximising the efficiency of existing captives and building out their use 03-06-2021
- Need to know: understanding the benefits of captives 26-05-2021
- Structuring D&O risks into captives 24-05-2021
Marco Capital Holdings, the European property and casualty (P&C) insurance run-off group, has purchased an Isle of Man-based captive non-life insurance company from Thomas Cook Group Treasury (TGCT).