Prymus Insurance has developed a liability insurance product specifically for police officers that, it claims, can raise policing standards by rewarding good behaviour with lower premiums, while pricing out those who are repeatedly fined for poor behaviour. Captive International reports.
- CFSIC's Maglaras urges government to use captives to provide pandemic support 14-01-2021
- Tracking and analysing loss development for captives 12-01-2021
- Preparing for the unique investment challenges of 2021 11-01-2021
- Employee benefits are top of the corporate agenda, and captives may help 07-01-2021
- Seeking risk management equilibrium in a VUCA world 05-01-2021
Aon has hired Jennifer Law in its Asia Pacific capital advisory unit within the reinsurance solutions business.