HR professionals are often leaders in workplace violence prevention initiatives. They have a special duty to advance proper prevention initiatives within their organisations, says Paul Marshall of McGowan Program Administrators, in the second of a four-part series about the impact and aftermath of an active shooter event.
- The future of uncertainty: captives and ERM 12-11-2019
- Micro captive, micro problem 11-11-2019
- How captives can stay strong 08-11-2019
- Procuring reinsurance in a firming market 07-11-2019
- Keep your captive options open: rent rather than own 05-11-2019
Andrew Johnson, executive vice president and chief risk control officer at Captive Resources, has been named as the new chairman of the board of the National Safety Council (NSC).