It may come as a surprise to many insurtech companies, but it is probably easier to build a captive insurance company than to partner with a commercial provider. The insurance industry is awash with outdated firms, IT systems and business practices, which often makes it an ineffective partner, says Zach Finn of Butler University.
- The value chain approach to insurance 31-01-2020
- Choosing an active shooter insurance policy 30-01-2020
- Strengthen your bargaining position with risk retention 29-01-2020
- Is your healthcare captive ignoring risk dollars? 28-01-2020
- Captives: the view from Europe 27-01-2020
Latest analysis news
Randall & Quilter Investment Holdings (R&Q) recorded its most profitable year ever in 2019, with both programme management and legacy business lines enjoying robust growth.
AM Best withdraws ratings for American Transportation Group Insurance Risk Retention Group after downgrade