It may come as a surprise to many insurtech companies, but it is probably easier to build a captive insurance company than to partner with a commercial provider. The insurance industry is awash with outdated firms, IT systems and business practices, which often makes it an ineffective partner, says Zach Finn of Butler University.
- The value chain approach to insurance 31-01-2020
- Choosing an active shooter insurance policy 30-01-2020
- Strengthen your bargaining position with risk retention 29-01-2020
- Is your healthcare captive ignoring risk dollars? 28-01-2020
- Captives: the view from Europe 27-01-2020
Latest analysis news
Lance Abbott, the president of BevCap Management and director of BevCap Captive Group, has been named as the next chair of the Captive Insurance Companies Association’s (CICA) board of directors.