Towing companies in the US have traditionally found the process of procuring insurance a frustrating experience. The coverage on offer rarely suited their specific needs, and it was expensive. The solution was to create TowCap Premier, the towing industry’s first group captive. Solomon Teague reports.
- Cashing in on legalised cannabis 23-01-2020
- The changing captive landscape 22-01-2020
- Why cell captives are surging in popularity 21-01-2020
- Let’s make the Year of the Rat the year of the captive investment portfolio 20-01-2020
- Insurtech and captives: a love story 17-01-2020
Latest analysis news
The North Carolina Department of Insurance (NCDOI) licensed 26 new captive insurers and approved 61 new cells in 2019, according to figures published in its 2019 end-of-year report for its captive insurance program.