The baby boomers are reaching retirement age, but for many, what should be their golden years are proving to be anything but. With many institutions offering substandard care, and insurers abandoning the senior care market, captives can step up and save the day, says Michael Maglaras of Michael Maglaras & Company.
- Leveraging a captive for ERM efficiency 23-03-2021
- CaptiV, the data ecosystem helping small companies manage rising medical costs 22-03-2021
- Why many corporates are turning to cell captives as an alternative to traditional single parent solutions: Barclays [video] 11-03-2021
- Employee benefits are top of the corporate agenda, and captives may help 07-01-2021
- Seeking risk management equilibrium in a VUCA world 05-01-2021
Latest analysis news
He has been appointed the new office managing partner in Bermuda.