Much like Avrahami, the Reserve Mechanical case is another notch on the IRS’s belt as it continues on its warpath against small captives, hurting the legitimate structures in the process. But what went wrong? Matthew Queen of Venture Captive Management breaks it down.
- When the captive fits: the healthcare and employee benefits marketplace 02-07-2018
- Navigating the different captive insurance domiciles post-tax reform 28-06-2018
- Premium payments and captives: cryptocurrency use cases 18-06-2018
- Mitigating cyber risk via captives 11-06-2018
- Blockchain and captives: effectively managing all the moving parts 11-06-2018
Latest analysis news
Willis Towers Watson has appointed Ian Podmore to the position of head of captive underwriting US, based in Charlotte, North Carolina.