Many jurisdictions around the world are competing to host your captive. Choosing the right domicile ensures the optimum tax and regulatory treatment, and that the right service providers are on hand, say Lori Holford and Tania Davies of Atlas Insurance Management.
- When a captive flounders 08-07-2019
- Captives industry cannot expect to be found, it must engage with students 14-06-2019
- Microcaptives help facilitate ERM programmes for SMEs 13-06-2019
- Pilot v Commissioner: key questions raised and left unanswered 07-06-2019
- The path to good corporate governance 31-05-2019
Latest analysis news
Andrew Johnson, executive vice president and chief risk control officer at Captive Resources, has been named as the new chairman of the board of the National Safety Council (NSC).