After a major crisis such as COVID-19 or Hurricane Katrina there are always assurances that lessons have been learned. This time the insurance industry really needs to change, says Greg Lang of the Reinsurance and Insurance Network.
- Becoming an insurance company may be easier than partnering with one 03-02-2020
- The value chain approach to insurance 31-01-2020
- Choosing an active shooter insurance policy 30-01-2020
- Strengthen your bargaining position with risk retention 29-01-2020
- Is your healthcare captive ignoring risk dollars? 28-01-2020
Latest analysis news
Airmic and Aon have jointly published a new guide for risk and insurance professionals highlighting the key elements to be considered when working on mergers and acquisitions (M&A).