Companies are increasingly competing not only on salaries but also on employee benefits. The challenge is to offer best-in-class benefits without causing costs to escalate out of control. The way to achieve this could be to offer benefits through a captive. Captive International reports on the approach of MAXIS GBN.
- Seeking risk management equilibrium in a VUCA world 05-01-2021
- The global response to crisis: Groundhog Day or engineering for change? 15-09-2020
- Becoming an insurance company may be easier than partnering with one 03-02-2020
- The value chain approach to insurance 31-01-2020
- Choosing an active shooter insurance policy 30-01-2020
Latest analysis news
Volatility in the commercial insurance market has prompted more entities to consider captives.