Against a backdrop of significant cybersecurity breaches, rated captives have been seriously considering writing cyber risk, explains Fred Eslami, associate director at AM Best.
- The building blocks of a successful digital captive 18-02-2019
- Five amazing realities about blockchain and captive insurance 07-02-2019
- Why schemes need to be mindful of the 20:50 rule - and how ICCs can help 04-02-2019
- 831(b) ‘conspiracy’ bigger than Artex and Gallagher: LFDS lawyer 28-01-2019
- Five reasons missing the cannabis insurance train will kill captive managers 21-01-2019
Latest analysis news
The US Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has added microcaptives to its Dirty Dozen list of common scams that it claims that US taxpayers may encounter.