Kroll Bond Rating Agency (KBRA) is a full service global credit rating agency whose mission is to set a standard of excellence by providing timely, transparent and accurate ratings and analysis. KBRA offers market participants an alternative solution by delivering in-depth research as well as the tools needed to make informed decisions.
Kroll Bond Rating Agency
805 Third Ave., 29th Floor, New York, NY 10022
KBRA’s Insurance Financial Strength Rating approach is different in that it is not model driven. This approach allows for more in depth and fundamental analysis of a company. IFSRs are supported by two main rating methodologies: Global Insurer and Insurance Holding Company Rating Methodology and Global Captive Insurer Rating Methodology. All KBRA methodologies, research and reports are complementary and can be found on: www.kbra.com
KBRA proudly serves all insurance markets from our Headquarters in New York as well as our office in Dublin, Ireland and was one of only two rating agencies nominated by Reactions Magazine for 2018 Rating Agency of the Year.
Areas of specialisation:
- Financial Guaranty
- Financial Institutions
- Project Finance
- Public Finance
- Structured Finance
- Registered as a NRSRO with the SEC
- Designated as a Credit Rating Provider by the NAIC
- Registered as a CRA with ESMA
- Recognized as an ECAI by the EBA and OSFI.
- Acknowledge by NCOIL to promote competition among rating agencies throughout the United States
- Included in the Fannie Mae Selling and Servicing Guides for property writers
- Active member of many industry associations