Cryptocurrencies, their benefits, uses—and dangers—represent a polarising issue but the captive sector has good reason to keep a close watch on their development. Captive International investigates.
- The benefits of blockchain for captive insurers 08-05-2018
- Bermuda’s growing captive frontiers: LatAm and Canada 30-04-2018
- Captive insurance and farming: risks in agribusiness 23-04-2018
- The future of premium payments and captives part 1: understanding cryptocurrency 23-04-2018
- Tax reform: the fallout for captives 16-04-2018
The State of Vermont has passed new legislation offering an onshore affiliated reinsurance alternative to insurers affected by the recent imposition of the Base Erosion Anti-Abuse Tax (BEAT) on reinsurance ceded to offshore affiliates.