The captive insurance industry faces a number of unique challenges in 2021, one of which has been to do with the assessment, budgeting and financing of losses, says SIGMA’s Lori Ussery.
- DUAEs offer a captive performance guarantee 13-04-2021
- A smarter approach to reinsuring long-term liabilities 07-04-2021
- How to look not like an insurance company 30-03-2021
- How the US government will use captives to tackle the crisis in social care 24-03-2021
- Leveraging a captive for ERM efficiency 23-03-2021
The Cayman Insurance Managers Association (IMAC), which is known outside Cayman as Cayman International Insurance, is still considering whether its annual Cayman Captive Forum will be able to welcome guests in person this year.