With insurance renewals becoming more challenging for brokers and risk managers, formalised risk retention can improve negotiating strength with commercial insurers and secure improvements in price, terms, and conditions, says Marsh’s Derek Bridgeman.
- Is your healthcare captive ignoring risk dollars? 28-01-2020
- Captives: the view from Europe 27-01-2020
- Pulling power: the benefits of a tow companies’ group captive 24-01-2020
- Cashing in on legalised cannabis 23-01-2020
- The changing captive landscape 22-01-2020
Nakamoto, the captive established by virtual currency exchange Gemini, will “bolster its position as one of the leading digital currency exchanges worldwide,” according to Nick Williams, partner at international law firm Clifford Chance.