After a major crisis such as COVID-19 or Hurricane Katrina there are always assurances that lessons have been learned. This time the insurance industry really needs to change, says Greg Lang of the Reinsurance and Insurance Network.
- GAO report on abusive tax schemes perpetuates misunderstandings of captives 14-09-2020
- A joined-up approach to banking: how Barclays is supporting the captives sector 10-09-2020
- Economic Substance compliance: what captives boards need to know 04-09-2020
- Insurtech developments and their applicability to captives 28-08-2020
- The end of the gig: employers, employees and regulators fight back 25-08-2020
Voting for Captive International’s US Awards closes this week, with readers having until Friday September 25 to participate.