As a generation of experienced captive insurance professionals retires, the industry is at risk of losing a reservoir of experience, brainpower and knowledge. The community as a whole needs to do more to ensure it hires new, young talent to absorb this knowledge—before the baby-boomers are all gone, says Jeff Kehler at Somers Risk Consulting.
- Cayman’s disruptive innovators 02-12-2019
- Micro captive, micro problem 11-11-2019
- Captive insurance outlook: 2018 and 2019 13-12-2018
- Grey skies for sunny Cayman? 28-11-2018
- Strength in numbers: a snapshot into Cayman's group captives 28-11-2018
Latest cayman captive news
Hedge fund-backed Greenlight Re's strategic review process is not yet complete, according to CEO Simon Burton, as the reinsurer posted a loss for both the full year and Q4 2019.