Setting up reinsurance companies in jurisdictions such as Bermuda or Cayman gives life insurers significantly more flexibility to manage the complex challenges they face, such as interest rate and longevity risk, says Patrick Ferguson of Marsh.
- Tax considerations for captives owners in foreign jurisdictions 09-03-2021
- Captive International names the winners of the Captive International Cayman Awards 08-12-2020
- Leaders of the pack: at the cutting edge of Cayman captives 18-06-2020
- The captive industry’s brain drain 15-01-2020
- Cayman’s disruptive innovators 02-12-2019
Latest cayman focus news
A number of captives have expressed an interest in joining up with the Cayman International Reinsurance Companies Association (CIRCA), the new association has revealed.