Micro captive growth has slowed down considerably as potential owners digest the implications of IRS manoeuvres against the industry. But the presence of a few bad apples should not detract from the good work done by most captives, says Jeremy Colombik of Management Services International.
- Captive insurance outlook: 2018 and 2019 13-12-2018
- Grey skies for sunny Cayman? 28-11-2018
- Strength in numbers: a snapshot into Cayman's group captives 28-11-2018
- How to give your captive financial flexibility 28-11-2018
- Healthcare and beyond in Cayman 28-11-2018
Latest cayman captive news
Accountancy, tax and advisory firm Grant Thornton has established a new tax practice in the Cayman Islands and appointed Chris Willemse to lead it.