Economic disruption wrought by COVID-19 continues to impact decision-makers across industries. The insurance sector was no exception to the hardening marketplace, particularly for actors within the healthcare sector. Boards of directors require a creative and flexible approach to weather this storm, write Dara Keogh, Alan Shek and Preshan Moodliar of Grant Thornton.
- A smarter approach to reinsuring long-term liabilities 07-04-2021
- Tax considerations for captives owners in foreign jurisdictions 09-03-2021
- Captive International names the winners of the Captive International Cayman Awards 08-12-2020
- Leaders of the pack: at the cutting edge of Cayman captives 18-06-2020
- The captive industry’s brain drain 15-01-2020
Latest cayman focus news
Captive International Cayman Focus 2022, featuring the 3rd annual Cayman Awards is available now