As 2021 draws to a close, there is a sense of optimism in Cayman’s insurance industry where practitioners reflect on a period of growth & innovation & its continued ability to adapt.
In this issue of Cayman Focus we examine how Cayman's captive insurance industry has adjusted to life in the era of COVID-19.
Tax benefits should never be a primary reason to form a captive, says Daniel Greaves of Grant Thornton.
Cayman Captive magazine gathered a group of experts to discuss the current state of the industry and the opportunities that lie ahead.
Cindy Scotland, managing director and a director of Cayman Islands Monetary Authority, offers a perspective on the successes and landmarks for Cayman’s captives sector—and some of the challenges that await.
Captive International publishes the latest edition of Cayman Focus incorporating the 2022 Captive International Cayman Awards, just before the opening of the Cayman Captive Forum.
- Mergers under ‘common control’—a problem shared is a problem halved 02-12-2021
- A smarter approach to reinsuring long-term liabilities 07-04-2021
- Tax considerations for captives owners in foreign jurisdictions 09-03-2021
- Captive International names the winners of the 2020 Captive International Cayman Awards 08-12-2020
- Leaders of the pack: at the cutting edge of Cayman captives 18-06-2020
Latest cayman focus news
Monetary authority’s outlook positive.