From high profile court cases to new regulations and M&A, 2018 has been an eventful year for the captive insurance industry—and 2019 could bring further changes. Nate Reznicek, director of operations at CIC Services, shares his views.
- Grey skies for sunny Cayman? 28-11-2018
- Strength in numbers: a snapshot into Cayman's group captives 28-11-2018
- How to give your captive financial flexibility 28-11-2018
- Healthcare and beyond in Cayman 28-11-2018
- Outsourcing arrangements in healthcare captives 28-11-2018
Latest cayman captive news
Accountancy, tax and advisory firm Grant Thornton has established a new tax practice in the Cayman Islands and appointed Chris Willemse to lead it.