The failure of a captive can often be traced to a breakdown in quality corporate governance. Ben Whitehouse, senior counsel at Butler Snow, outlines the important attributes of good captive governance.
- Is that domicile business friendly or tax focused? How to prepare your captive 15-05-2019
- A&H solutions for optimising captive risk assumption 13-05-2019
- Lloyd’s Lab: shaping the future for complex, hard-to-place risks 08-05-2019
- Not automating? Your captives may be facing a slew of new challenges 18-04-2019
- Risk pools: guesswork not allowed 15-04-2019
Davis Smith, a director sitting on the board of the Alabama Captive Association, is joining the corporate, securities and tax practice groups of law firm Bradley as a partner.