Connecticut Foundation Solutions Indemnity Company is a textbook example of how a captive can step into the breach when the commercial market walks away from a crisis. Michael Maglaras, its superintendent, believes captives should now be centre-stage in dealing with the pandemic crisis.
- Tracking and analysing loss development for captives 12-01-2021
- Preparing for the unique investment challenges of 2021 11-01-2021
- Employee benefits are top of the corporate agenda, and captives may help 07-01-2021
- Seeking risk management equilibrium in a VUCA world 05-01-2021
- The captives year in review 21-12-2020
John Ludlow, Airmic’s chief executive, has called the UK Supreme Court’s ruling on the Financial Conduct Authority's business interruption insurance case for COVID-19 claims “one of the most important legal issues of the last decade.”