Captives are complex vehicles designed to help businesses meet their strategic risk-financing objectives. To accomplish this they must continually respond to emerging and evolving risk and insurance needs, and maintain their alignment with changing corporate strategic and operational objectives, including group risk finance strategy, says Elizabeth Steinman of Aon.
- Captive loan-backs: the pitbulls of finance 22-08-2019
- How extended warranty captives benefit consumer goods retailers 21-08-2019
- The costs of timing the market—why captives need to stay the course 19-08-2019
- Captive industry ahead of traditional insurance when it comes to opportunities for women 13-08-2019
- Rates, regulation and innovation: reflecting on a week in Vermont 12-08-2019
Roundstone, the Lakewood-based health insurance provider specialising in self- funded group captive solutions, has distributed $7.2 million to business owners across the nation currently enrolled in one of the company's group medical captives.