As environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) factors have become increasingly prominent in the world of investing, the number of related terms and approaches has also proliferated. The focus is typically on the wider benefits of building ESG considerations into portfolios, but there are other implications for assets, say Kate Miller and Shadrack Kwasa of London and Capital.
- An eye on the exit 15-10-2019
- How captives help universities 14-10-2019
- Captives in Europe: do they still make sense? 10-10-2019
- Optimising commercial P&C deductibles 08-10-2019
- Insurance consultant advises captives to focus on growth 05-10-2019
Sompo International Holdings, the Bermuda-based specialty provider of property and casualty re/insurance, is offering its US cyber policyholders complimentary cyber security protection for their emails.