The hardening market has encouraged commercial property companies to reconsider their insurance arrangements. Captives offer numerous advantages that can translate to better or cheaper coverage, says Gary Osborne of Risk Partners.
- Navigating the hard market for SMEs 19-02-2020
- Vermont legislature mulls changes to captive insurance regime 13-02-2020
- Analytical strategies for a hardening market 10-02-2020
- IRS steps up war on captive insurance tax dodges 05-02-2020
- Is a captive right for you? 04-02-2020
A bill to update the Alabama Captive Insurers Act has passed unanimously in the state’s House insurance committee in a move authorities hope will lead to growth of the captive industry in Alabama.