Blockchain is set to transform the insurance industry, and by extension the captives sector. Matthew Queen, chief compliance officer and general counsel of Venture Captive Management, explores five different angles of how captives will benefit.
- Why schemes need to be mindful of the 20:50 rule - and how ICCs can help 04-02-2019
- 831(b) ‘conspiracy’ bigger than Artex and Gallagher: LFDS lawyer 28-01-2019
- Five reasons missing the cannabis insurance train will kill captive managers 21-01-2019
- Regulations steering Bermuda captives ahead of the competition 14-01-2019
- Captives’ central role in the construction industry 07-01-2019
Ratings agency AM Best has affirmed the financial strength rating of A- (Excellent) of Prism Assurance, the Vermont-based single parent captive of commercial metals and glass company Apogee Enterprises.