Could Lloyd’s play as important a role in the future of captives as it did in their past?
John Keen of Mustard Consulting takes a look at recent moves by Lloyd’s to get more involved in the captive insurance market.
- Risk management 14-06-2022
- Formation activity and captive trends 12-06-2022
- EU cell solution to harsh market 12-06-2022
- FERMA fights for European captives 11-06-2022
- The essential ingredients for the perfect EB captive 10-06-2022
Latest europe focus news
Davies to provide insurance services to Falcon
The PCC was previously serviced by Ortac, part of which Davies has bought.
Marsh to hold D&O presentation
RISCS and CWC to merge