The selection of independent non-executive directors for captives often comes down to the appointment of people who have proved their worth conducting the same role for other captives or financial institutions. This process has made the industry male, pale and stale, and has led to group-think, but there is a better way, say Malcolm Cutts-Watson of Cutts-Watson Consulting and Nick Graham of OSA Recruitment.
- Weathering the storm in the insurance market 14-11-2019
- The role of HR in workplace violence (active shooter) preparedness 13-11-2019
- The future of uncertainty: captives and ERM 12-11-2019
- Micro captive, micro problem 11-11-2019
- How captives can stay strong 08-11-2019
Andrew Johnson, executive vice president and chief risk control officer at Captive Resources, has been named as the new chairman of the board of the National Safety Council (NSC).