Businesses are seeing costs escalate, not least in the form of rising medical costs. Using a captive as a centralised risk management tool for employee benefits can help reduce these costs by enabling a comprehensive approach to global risk financing, say Aon’s Aidan Kelly and Vaibhavi Patel.
- Compass Group points the way to improved risk management 28-10-2020
- Asian captive domiciles positioned for growth 27-10-2020
- Addressing rising medical costs with a captive 22-10-2020
- Stocks are not all created equal 15-10-2020
- Exposing supply chain risk and boosting captives: COVID-19’s impact on risk managers 13-10-2020
Chubb has enhanced its Chubb Cyber Index with new capabilities to help organisations analyse and manage their cyber exposures.