Ahead of the Bermuda Captive Conference in June, one of the captives industry’s best-attended events globally, Captive International sought the views of Jeremy Cox of the Bermuda Monetary Authority and Premier David Burt to assess how they characterise the Island’s enduring appeal for captives.
- Premium payments and captives: the benefits of cryptocurrency 21-05-2018
- Captives’ cryptic future with cryptocurrencies 14-05-2018
- The benefits of blockchain for captive insurers 08-05-2018
- Bermuda’s growing captive frontiers: LatAm and Canada 30-04-2018
- Captive insurance and farming: risks in agribusiness 23-04-2018
CCP TopCo, the holding company of Lloyd's re/insurance broker RFIB Group, is rebranding as Risk Transfer Group (RTG), and will be creating a UK captive management business later in 2018 to support its growth plans.