The growth of the sharing economy asks profound questions of the insurance industry, in many cases rendering its traditional methods of calculating and pricing risk redundant. But captives, which have historically served as a laboratory for underwriting new and emerging risks, could be a solution to this problem, says Edward Koral of Deloitte Consulting.
- Building success for captive boards 15-11-2019
- Weathering the storm in the insurance market 14-11-2019
- The role of HR in workplace violence (active shooter) preparedness 13-11-2019
- The future of uncertainty: captives and ERM 12-11-2019
- Micro captive, micro problem 11-11-2019
MAXIS Global Benefits Network (MAXIS GBN), has partnered with Intervent, a physician-led, behaviour change and population health management company.