Sub-Saharan Africa’s economy has taken a considerable hit from COVID-19 and the resulting global shutdown, underlining the need for businesses in the region to be able to better manage their risk. Cell captives could offer an attractive solution, say Cenfri’s Matthew Dunn and Jeremy Gray, and Ernie van der Vyver of Clyde & Co.
- How captives support the informal economy 07-07-2020
- Improving captive analytics through claim lag metrics 06-07-2020
- The power of crisis leadership 03-07-2020
- Hong Kong: Asia’s emerging captive domicile 30-06-2020
- Building the ideal captive board 29-06-2020
The North River Insurance Company, a subsidiary of Crum and Forster, has partnered with Pivot Health to provide group short-term health insurance plans.