Market conditions have been extremely unusual in 2021, with stock prices climbing at the same time as bond yields fell. A number of very specific factors have caused this uncoupling, as the Fed bets on growth trumping inflation, says Jack Meskunas of Oppenheimer & Co.
- Dubai’s captives offering comes of age 19-07-2021
- Fronting, done differently 09-07-2021
- A new cannabis group captive 08-07-2021
- Evaluating captive retention structures in a hard market 07-07-2021
- Using group captives to control total healthcare spend 16-06-2021
Collas Crill has hired five litigation attorneys in Cayman as it expands its dispute resolution practice.