TCOR is the industry standard model for tracking insurable costs, used by institutions across all industries to benchmark themselves against peers and historical trends, and by captives to determine reasonable insurability. It is a frustratingly limited measure of risk, so Randall Davis at Delphi Risk Management developed new models to do the job better, as he told Captive International.
- What are you buying? 10-09-2019
- Building ‘Team Captive’ 08-09-2019
- Tax benefits for captives are not a crime 04-09-2019
- It’s time for captives to fight back against regulatory overreach 03-09-2019
- The NAIC and multi-state abuse of risk retention groups 02-09-2019
The Vermont Captive Insurance Association has added two new captive professionals to its board of directors. Both will take up their posts on the VCIA board in October.