Industry executives speaking at the Guernsey Insurance Forum remain optimistic for the future of the domicile and its relationship with the UK and the rest of Europe. Captive International reports.
- Captives and economic substance: too many shades of grey 12-11-2018
- Premium financing for pure captives 12-11-2018
- Market rate? What market rate? 05-11-2018
- MAC: the lessons learned 05-11-2018
- Surrendered licences, 953(d) and beyond 08-10-2018
DARAG Guernsey, via its wholly owned subsidiary SOBC DARAG, has acquired the entire share capital of SOBC Services, which is focussed on the sourcing, acquisition and management of insurance entities and portfolios in run off in the US, Bermuda and Caribbean.