As medical costs continue to rise and regulatory uncertainties threaten the amount of control employers are able to maintain within more conventional insurance structures, interest in self-funding and medical stop loss captives will continue to grow, says Phillip Giles of QBE North America.
- Reserve Mechanical and the war on small captives 09-07-2018
- When the captive fits: the healthcare and employee benefits marketplace 02-07-2018
- Navigating the different captive insurance domiciles post-tax reform 28-06-2018
- Premium payments and captives: cryptocurrency use cases 18-06-2018
- Mitigating cyber risk via captives 11-06-2018
Willis Towers Watson has appointed Ian Podmore to the position of head of captive underwriting US, based in Charlotte, North Carolina.