Captives can offer flexibility in managing the emerging risks faced by cannabis companies, offering insurance where the market is limited or has excluded certain coverages, says Alexandra Gedge of Marsh Captive Solutions.
- Customer service is key for captives 30-03-2020
- Time to exit your 831(b) captive? 27-03-2020
- Bermuda: still number one for captives 26-03-2020
- Implement pandemic perils into TRIA? No! A free market solution is needed 25-03-2020
- Viruses and volatility 25-03-2020
A wholly owned US subsidiary of Enstar Group has entered into a novation agreement with affiliates of Lyft, and certain underwriting companies of Zurich North America.