There has been no shortage of catastrophic MPL verdicts over the past several years, not only from the ‘usual’ venues, but also from historically defence-friendly or more rural territories. Richard Henderson of TransRe discusses the implications from a reinsurance perspective.
- Clear as crystal: the new loss discounting rules for P&C 17-10-2019
- Why ESG investing is good for captives 16-10-2019
- An eye on the exit 15-10-2019
- How captives help universities 14-10-2019
- Captives in Europe: do they still make sense? 10-10-2019
Davies has launched a regulation and compliance advisory business.