Delegated underwriting authority enterprises that are willing to eat their own cooking by taking risk in a captive are likely to perform better over time, according to Greg Lang of the Reinsurance and Insurance Network.
- A smarter approach to reinsuring long-term liabilities 07-04-2021
- How to look not like an insurance company 30-03-2021
- How the US government will use captives to tackle the crisis in social care 24-03-2021
- Leveraging a captive for ERM efficiency 23-03-2021
- CaptiV, the data ecosystem helping small companies manage rising medical costs 22-03-2021
HSBC Life, HSBC Group’s insurance business, has appointed Ying Teoh as global head of customer proposition, within the HSBC Life and Insurance Partnerships business.