Greg Lang of the Reinsurance and Insurance Network’s third article in a series on the future of work examines the informal economy, where business is neither taxed nor monitored by any form of government.
- Improving captive analytics through claim lag metrics 06-07-2020
- The power of crisis leadership 03-07-2020
- Hong Kong: Asia’s emerging captive domicile 30-06-2020
- Building the ideal captive board 29-06-2020
- AkzoNobel adds a dash of colour to the world of insurance 26-06-2020
Abry Partners, a private equity company, has taken a majority stake in HealthEZ, an independent third-party administrator (TPA) of self-funded medical plans that focuses on small and mid-sized businesses.