Could high-profile settlements with the State of Washington lead to more captive domiciles following a similar path? Or will they adopt a more pro-business stance, like North Carolina? Pete Kranz, executive managing director and captive practice leader of Beecher Carlson, provides some key considerations on where to domicile a captive.
- A&H solutions for optimising captive risk assumption 13-05-2019
- Lloyd’s Lab: shaping the future for complex, hard-to-place risks 08-05-2019
- Not automating? Your captives may be facing a slew of new challenges 18-04-2019
- Risk pools: guesswork not allowed 15-04-2019
- BEPS and substance requirements: Hugh’s views 08-04-2019
Pinnacle Actuarial Resources has appointed Greg Frankowiak, former director at State Farm, as a senior consulting actuary.