Industry executives speaking at the Guernsey Insurance Forum remain optimistic for the future of the domicile and its relationship with the UK and the rest of Europe. Captive International reports.
- Captives and economic substance: too many shades of grey 12-11-2018
- Premium financing for pure captives 12-11-2018
- Market rate? What market rate? 05-11-2018
- MAC: the lessons learned 05-11-2018
- Surrendered licences, 953(d) and beyond 08-10-2018
SRS Europe has appointed Mary McMorrow as its head of governance, where she will help clients develop and implement governance approaches that add value within their operations.