The insurance industry is facing a talent crisis, and this is especially true for the captives market. Captive International reported live from the Captive Insurance Companies Association annual conference, which has increased its efforts towards spreading awareness and closing the talent gap.
- Captives in the modern world: Q&A with VCM’s Matthew Queen 13-03-2019
- How the political climate might affect captives 11-03-2019
- Captives help provide future-ready solutions: Q&A with Dan Towle of CICA 11-03-2019
- Single-parent captives take growing role in owners’ cyber risk management 28-02-2019
- The building blocks of a successful digital captive 18-02-2019
Steve McElhiney, president of Tall Pines Insurance Company/CEO and chairman, EWI Re, has been elected chair of the board of directors of the Captive Insurance Companies Association (CICA).