COVID-19 is causing severe disruption in the US economy, particularly in the healthcare industry, where treatment centres are struggling to cope. Once the crisis starts to subside, captives could find themselves with a more significant role, says Jason Nordby of M3 Insurance.
- Cannabis and captives 31-03-2020
- Customer service is key for captives 30-03-2020
- Time to exit your 831(b) captive? 27-03-2020
- Bermuda: still number one for captives 26-03-2020
- Implement pandemic perils into TRIA? No! A free market solution is needed 25-03-2020
The Connecticut Captive Insurance Association (CCIA) has postponed its 2020 Collaborative captive conference, citing the health and safety of its members amid concerns around COVID-19.