The future looks bright for the Asian captive insurance market in 2021, with at least three domiciles offering attractive captive regimes despite the possibility that 2020 will be lost to the COVID-19 pandemic. Adrian Halter, Bernard Yap, Ji Yao, Ming Lam and Shen Mei Soh of EY examine the outlook for the Asian market.
- Addressing rising medical costs with a captive 22-10-2020
- Stocks are not all created equal 15-10-2020
- Exposing supply chain risk and boosting captives: COVID-19’s impact on risk managers 13-10-2020
- How captives enable emerging technologies 12-10-2020
- Captive International announces the winners of its inaugural US Captive Awards 05-10-2020
Kensington Management Group has named Erin Brosnihan as its president, following the retirement of Michael Gibbs at the end of 2020.