Bermuda’s insurers—and, by extension, captive insurers—have until July 1 to satisfy the government’s new economic substance requirements, which have a considerably broad scope. Janine Carey, associate at Appleby, has the details.
- Regulations steering Bermuda captives ahead of the competition 14-01-2019
- Captive insurance outlook: 2018 and 2019 13-12-2018
- Captives and economic substance: too many shades of grey 12-11-2018
- Surrendered licences, 953(d) and beyond 08-10-2018
- Bermuda's captive insurance industry: a vote of confidence from the top 21-05-2018
Latest bermuda captive news
The Economic & Financial Affairs Council (ECOFIN) in Brussels has removed Bermuda, Barbados and Aruba from the list of non-cooperative tax jurisdictions, the so called EU 'blacklist'.