Bermuda’s insurers—and, by extension, captive insurers—have until July 1 to satisfy the government’s new economic substance requirements, which have a considerably broad scope. Janine Carey, associate at Appleby, has the details.
- Regulations steering Bermuda captives ahead of the competition 14-01-2019
- Captive insurance outlook: 2018 and 2019 13-12-2018
- Captives and economic substance: too many shades of grey 12-11-2018
- Surrendered licences, 953(d) and beyond 08-10-2018
- Bermuda's captive insurance industry: a vote of confidence from the top 21-05-2018
Latest bermuda captive news
Nakamoto, the captive established by virtual currency exchange Gemini, will “bolster its position as one of the leading digital currency exchanges worldwide,” according to Nick Williams, partner at international law firm Clifford Chance.