Various captive insurance domiciles currently on the EU’s ‘grey list’ have been asked to address concerns relating to economic substance lest they get put on the blacklist. But what exactly does that mean? Captive International has the details.
- Surrendered licences, 953(d) and beyond 08-10-2018
- Bermuda's captive insurance industry: a vote of confidence from the top 21-05-2018
- Captives’ cryptic future with cryptocurrencies 14-05-2018
- The benefits of blockchain for captive insurers 08-05-2018
- Bermuda’s growing captive frontiers: LatAm and Canada 30-04-2018
Latest bermuda captive news
The Bermuda Business Development Agency (BDA) has appointed Roland (Andy) Burrows as CEO and non-executive member of the BDA board, effective December 1.