Bermuda’s Economic Substance legislation has now come into force. Strategic Risk Solutions’ Richard Daley outlines what captives boards should be thinking about to ensure they remain compliant.
- Economic substance and Bermuda’s insurance industry 29-03-2019
- Regulations steering Bermuda captives ahead of the competition 14-01-2019
- Captive insurance outlook: 2018 and 2019 13-12-2018
- Captives and economic substance: too many shades of grey 12-11-2018
- Surrendered licences, 953(d) and beyond 08-10-2018
Latest bermuda captive news
Randall & Quilter Investment Holdings (R&Q) reported strong growth across both its programme and legacy businesses in the first half of 2020.