Bermuda’s Economic Substance legislation has now come into force. Strategic Risk Solutions’ Richard Daley outlines what captives boards should be thinking about to ensure they remain compliant.
- Economic substance and Bermuda’s insurance industry 29-03-2019
- Regulations steering Bermuda captives ahead of the competition 14-01-2019
- Captive insurance outlook: 2018 and 2019 13-12-2018
- Captives and economic substance: too many shades of grey 12-11-2018
- Surrendered licences, 953(d) and beyond 08-10-2018
Latest bermuda captive news
Bermuda has a clear advantage as a domicile for cannabis captives because of the clarity of the position of the Bermuda Monetary Authority (BMA), according to panelists speaking in the Bermuda Captive Conference’s Cannabis and Captives session last week.