An enterprise risk management micro-captive programme may not be as robust as a mega-company's ERM programme, but many of the same benefits may be achieved. Ryan Ralston, director of risk management at Elevate Captives, has the details.
- Why schemes need to be mindful of the 20:50 rule - and how ICCs can help 04-02-2019
- Captives for defined benefit pensions 01-01-2019
- Conditional licensing: a faster way to do captives 13-12-2018
- Investing in the future talent of the captive insurance market 13-12-2018
- Group employee benefit captives: all grown up 01-10-2018
Latest feasibility studies news
Captive owners gave a ringing endorsement of Bermuda yesterday – saying they would have no hesitation in picking the Island again.