Revisiting your captive strategy: maximising the efficiency of existing captives and building out their use
A regular health check is recommended for your captive to determine whether it is still fit for purpose, say Bron Turner and Jonathan Barnes of KPMG in Bermuda.
- Captive trends in the hard market 17-05-2021
- Do I need a captive feasibility study? 12-05-2021
- Captives in Europe: playing catch-up 03-03-2021
- Understanding captive feasibility studies 11-12-2020
- Addressing rising medical costs with a captive 22-10-2020
Latest feasibility studies news
RISCS and CWC to merge
The combined entity will target global growth.
SIIA opens registration for latest forum
Gallagher joins Travelers
Zurich NA & ICS create Envision Re