Delaware’s captive insurance industry is characterised by its high degree of intimacy, with constant dialogue between market participants and the regulator ensuring it is always an easy place to do business, says Joanne Shaver of the Delaware Captive Insurance Association.
- How to look not like an insurance company 30-03-2021
- Tennessee: providing certainty in uncertain times 15-03-2021
- Challenges and opportunities for captive insurance in Mexico 17-11-2020
- Working from home: internal control considerations and the COVID-19 pandemic 21-08-2020
- Captives find a home in The Bahamas 17-07-2020
Latest law & regulation news
First captives are likely to be formed next year.