Captive insurance companies have played an integral role in bringing ERM to the middle market, and enterprise risk captives have been hotbeds of innovation, finding new ways to price unusual risks, says Andrew Rennick of Womble Bond Dickinson.
- The uncertain future of 831(b)s 06-08-2019
- Pilot v Commissioner: key questions raised and left unanswered 07-06-2019
- Domiciles: business friendly or tax focused? How to prepare your captive 15-05-2019
- BEPS and substance requirements: Hugh’s views 08-04-2019
- Economic substance and Bermuda’s insurance industry 29-03-2019
Latest law & regulation news
Attorney Peter McDougall, a captives specialist, has been elected as the new president and treasurer of law firm Paul Frank + Collins (PF+C).