HR professionals are often leaders in workplace violence prevention initiatives. They have a special duty to advance proper prevention initiatives within their organisations, says Paul Marshall of McGowan Program Administrators, in the second of a four-part series about the impact and aftermath of an active shooter event.
- Your guide through the captive maze 02-10-2019
- What are you buying? 10-09-2019
- Tax benefits for captives are not a crime 04-09-2019
- It’s time for captives to fight back against regulatory overreach 03-09-2019
- The NAIC and multi-state abuse of risk retention groups 02-09-2019
Latest law & regulation news
CIC Services, a Tennessee-based captive manager, has petitioned the Supreme Court of the United States to hear its lawsuit against the IRS regarding IRS Notice 2016-66.