Microcaptives: the IRS’s next battlefield in its war against captives?
The IRS is continuing to target captives, with microcaptives being the next area put under the microscope, writes Matthew Queen, owner of The Queen Firm and CEO of Sherbrooke Corporate.
- Legislative changes and captive actuarial analytics 11-04-2023
- VCIA president Mead positive on Mexico City roadshow 28-02-2023
- Bigglestone bullish on Vermont captives growth 22-02-2023
- Lyft demonstrates unintended consequences of new SEC captives rules 20-02-2023
- Action over captives: solving a contractor’s nightmare 27-01-2023
Latest law & regulation news
SIIA reveals more details of May webinar
The event will examine a number of legislative proposals in Congress.
Utah reports 2022 captive figures