The Cayman Islands has been placed on the EU’s ‘grey list’ of cooperative jurisdictions—but what does this mean for the domicile, and by extension the captive insurance sector? Cayman Captive reports.
- Keeping Cayman competitive 28-11-2018
- Collaboration leads to success: Cayman Premier 28-11-2018
- Captives and economic substance: too many shades of grey 12-11-2018
- MAC: the lessons learned 05-11-2018
- Surrendered licences, 953(d) and beyond 08-10-2018
Latest law & regulation news
The European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) has registered AM Best as credit rating agency so it can continue to provide ratings after Brexit through its new Amsterdam-based subsidiary.