Quest is one of the best-known captive service companies in Bermuda and the US and has been forming and managing single parent, group, and association captives since 1979. Jeff Kenneson of Quest Captive Management talked to Captive International about Quest’s business and the trends he is seeing in the market.
- What are you buying? 10-09-2019
- Tax benefits for captives are not a crime 04-09-2019
- It’s time for captives to fight back against regulatory overreach 03-09-2019
- The NAIC and multi-state abuse of risk retention groups 02-09-2019
- A proposal for a digital domicile 27-08-2019
Latest law & regulation news
CIC Services has warned the Internal Revenue Service that its battle against the tax authority’s “abuse of law-abiding taxpayers is not over,” vowing to take its case all the way to the Supreme Court.