Solvency II, Brexit and OECD BEPS are some of the influential forces reshaping the captives domicile landscape in Europe, and many captive owners are looking at the growing attractiveness of onshore vs offshore, explains Ciaran Healy of Willis Towers Watson.
- Judgment time for small captives goes on 17-09-2018
- Hawaii as a captive domicile: quality, not quantity 04-09-2018
- A bright future for captives 04-09-2018
- Building on experience 04-09-2018
- The sky isn’t falling and risk pools aren’t dead 04-09-2018
Latest law & regulation news
The Federation of European Risk Management Associations (FERMA) has urged the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) to use existing international regulations governing captive insurance companies when it publishes new guidelines on transfer pricing and value creation.