International financial centres such as Barbados must develop a niche strategy within the limitations of a new world order requiring more onerous governance and regulation, as Ricardo Knight & Kirk Cyrus of JLT Barbados explain.
- Clients’ rights when captive management is sold on 08-02-2018
- 5 reasons captive insurance companies fail 17-01-2018
- Puerto Rico: an emerging captive domicile 12-01-2018
- Tax reform – what’s next for captives? 06-12-2017
- Can captives avoid excessive regulation? 01-09-2017
Latest law & regulation news
Captive owners should not be concerned by the outcome of the Avrahami tax case despite indications that litigation against captives is increasing as a result. Captive owners confident they have formed their operations legitimately should be willing to fight any challenge.