Ahead of the Bermuda Captive Conference in June, one of the captives industry’s best-attended events globally, Captive International sought the views of Jeremy Cox of the Bermuda Monetary Authority and Premier David Burt to assess how they characterise the Island’s enduring appeal for captives.
- Tax reform: the fallout for captives 16-04-2018
- The continuing evolution of captive insurance 09-03-2018
- Clients’ rights when captive management is sold on 08-02-2018
- 5 reasons captive insurance companies fail 17-01-2018
- Puerto Rico: an emerging captive domicile 12-01-2018
Latest law & regulation news
The State of Vermont has passed new legislation offering an onshore affiliated reinsurance alternative to insurers affected by the recent imposition of the Base Erosion Anti-Abuse Tax (BEAT) on reinsurance ceded to offshore affiliates.