The Arizona-based lawsuit Shivkov v Artex Risk Solutions is being followed with great interest by the captive insurance industry, perhaps with good reason. One of the lead lawyers involved in the case now claims the alleged conspiracy is larger than it seems. He explained why to Captive International.
- Five reasons missing the cannabis insurance train will kill captive managers 21-01-2019
- Regulations steering Bermuda captives ahead of the competition 14-01-2019
- Shivkov v Artex and more 831(b) blues 17-12-2018
- Conditional licensing: a faster way to do captives 13-12-2018
- Captive insurance outlook: 2018 and 2019 13-12-2018
Latest law & regulation news
The Insurance Managers Association of Cayman (IMAC) has welcomed the European Union (EU) report on non-cooperative tax jurisdictions, which does not feature the Cayman Islands.