Defining insurance: a critique of the IRS test
Matthew Queen of Sherbrooke Captive Insurance makes the case that much of the IRS insurance test is flawed and needs to be rethought.
- Trebled damages against captive manager 12-01-2023
- Inflation and captive analytics 06-01-2023
- Lloyds Bank International launches Security Interest Agreement 03-11-2022
- Analytical spring cleaning 23-04-2021
- Tax considerations for captives owners in foreign jurisdictions 09-03-2021
Latest accounting & tax news
RH CPAs promotes new audit manager
The executive rejoined the company in August of last year.
SIIA opens registration for latest forum
Skyward Specialty launches IPO
VCIA to hold benchmarking webinar