The captive insurance industry faces a number of unique challenges in 2021, one of which has been to do with the assessment, budgeting and financing of losses, says SIGMA’s Lori Ussery.
- Tax considerations for captives owners in foreign jurisdictions 09-03-2021
- Tracking and analysing loss development for captives 12-01-2021
- The captives year in review 21-12-2020
- GAO report on abusive tax schemes perpetuates misunderstandings of captives 14-09-2020
- The lack of consistency in reporting standards and how this may hurt captives 24-07-2020
Latest accounting & tax news
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has established an office of promoter investigations (OPI) to expand on the work its promoter investigations coordinator (PIC) began in the summer of 2020.