Prymus Insurance has developed a liability insurance product specifically for police officers that, it claims, can raise policing standards by rewarding good behaviour with lower premiums, while pricing out those who are repeatedly fined for poor behaviour. Captive International reports.
- Google outage highlights the benefits of parametric insurance 16-12-2020
- Including employee benefits in a captive after the pandemic 04-12-2020
- A call to action for captives 30-10-2020
- Compass Group points the way to improved risk management 28-10-2020
- Captives offer businesses a route into the world of parametric insurance 23-09-2020
Latest actuarial & underwriting news
Guernsey-based Sapphire Underwriting has named Malcolm Cutts-Watson as non-executive chairman.