From the UAE to Saudi Arabia, interest in using captives to write a variety of risks—including property, casualty, and financial and professional lines—is increasing across the Persian Gulf, says Marsh’s Ronny Vellekoop.
- Fronting, done differently 09-07-2021
- A new cannabis group captive 08-07-2021
- Evaluating captive retention structures in a hard market 07-07-2021
- Using group captives to control total healthcare spend 16-06-2021
- Tailwinds driving captive sector growth 07-06-2021
Latest actuarial & underwriting news
Midwest Employers Casualty, the Berkeley company, has hired a new underwriter.