As the lines between P&C and A&H coverages continue to blur, captives are gaining increased crossover relevance and are being used in more innovative ways. Phillip Giles, vice president, sales & marketing, accident & health, at QBE North America, has the details.
- Investing in the future talent of the captive insurance market 13-12-2018
- Captive insurance outlook: 2018 and 2019 13-12-2018
- Healthcare and beyond in Cayman 28-11-2018
- The cost benefits of medical stop loss captives 24-09-2018
- Banding together 15-08-2018
Latest actuarial & underwriting news
The University of California (UC) will launch its fifth captive, Sequoia IC, within the next 60-90 days, subject to regulatory approval.