Captives can offer flexibility in managing the emerging risks faced by cannabis companies, offering insurance where the market is limited or has excluded certain coverages, says Alexandra Gedge of Marsh Captive Solutions.
- Customer service is key for captives 30-03-2020
- Pandemic insurance? I’d have been laughed out of the conference room! Yet captives could be part of the solution 24-03-2020
- A buyer of insurance or a seller of risk? 16-03-2020
- Reinsurance: a capital idea! 04-03-2020
- Analytical strategies for a hardening market 10-02-2020
Latest actuarial & underwriting news
Healthcare providers should be using their captives to fill in the gaps that have been exposed by the COVID-19 pandemic, ensuring they have more comprehensive coverage going forward, according to Michael Maglaras, principal of Michael Maglaras & Company.