The increasingly complex needs of companies is driving demand for captives, especially now as more innovative structures enter the fray. Captive International reported live from the Vermont Captive Insurance Association (VCIA) on the changing industry landscape full of new risks and new solutions.
- Captives expansion drives demand for experienced directors 26-06-2017
- Group captives: the inner workings and obstacles 26-04-2017
- Megatrends: a curse or blessing for the captives market? 20-12-2016
- Taking care of the workers 14-12-2016
- Cyber looms on the road ahead 14-12-2016
Latest actuarial & underwriting news
Property/casualty insurance actuarial firm Pinnacle Actuarial Resources has established itself in Charleston, South Carolina as it continues to grow domestically.