‘Silent’ evidence is information we don’t have access to due to the type of data being collected or our own inability to recognise that it exists, and it needs to be taken into account when considering risk placement for a captive, says Enoch Starnes of SIGMA Actuarial Consulting Group.
- Identifying collateral concerns for captives 07-10-2021
- Dubai’s captives offering comes of age 19-07-2021
- Fronting, done differently 09-07-2021
- A new cannabis group captive 08-07-2021
- Evaluating captive retention structures in a hard market 07-07-2021
Latest actuarial & underwriting news
Midwest Employers Casualty, the Berkeley company, has hired a new underwriter.