As medical costs continue to rise and regulatory uncertainties threaten the amount of control employers are able to maintain within more conventional insurance structures, interest in self-funding and medical stop loss captives will continue to grow, says Phillip Giles of QBE North America.
- When the captive fits: the healthcare and employee benefits marketplace 02-07-2018
- Mitigating cyber risk via captives 11-06-2018
- Captive insurance and farming: risks in agribusiness 23-04-2018
- New ideas and new captives in Vermont 21-08-2017
- Captives expansion drives demand for experienced directors 26-06-2017
Latest actuarial & underwriting news
Brown & Brown, parent company of Beecher Carlson and provider of insurance, risk management and other services, has acquired all of the assets of Coffman Standridge CSI Insurance, an Arkansas-based provider of property and casualty insurance products.