Businesses are seeing costs escalate, not least in the form of rising medical costs. Using a captive as a centralised risk management tool for employee benefits can help reduce these costs by enabling a comprehensive approach to global risk financing, say Aon’s Aidan Kelly and Vaibhavi Patel.
- Compass Group points the way to improved risk management 28-10-2020
- Captives offer businesses a route into the world of parametric insurance 23-09-2020
- Captives can benefit from run-off in the COVID-19 world 17-08-2020
- Pandemics: not so unexpected? 10-08-2020
- Generating captive revenue through tenant liability programmes 03-08-2020
Latest actuarial & underwriting news
R&Q Re (Bermuda), a wholly owned subsidiary of Randall & Quilter Investment Holdings, has entered into a stock purchase agreement to acquire a Bermuda-domiciled captive insurance company.