Starting a captive in Bermuda? What you need to know
Bermuda has seen a steady increase in new captives being formed as well as new structures, risks and geographies being covered. Matthew Carr of Appleby examines the most common questions the law firm receives relating to the Island.
- The insurance lab of the world 09-09-2022
- A rising tide: and ships are choosing Bermuda 11-01-2022
- Hard market spurs growth opportunities 14-09-2020
- Economic Substance compliance: what captives boards need to know 04-09-2020
- Economic substance and Bermuda’s insurance industry 29-03-2019
Latest bermuda analysis news
Carey Olsen Bermuda appoints new counsel
The company is aiming to attract more talent to the island.
BMA Cyber Risk Code deadline upcoming
RISCS and CWC to merge