Bermuda’s insurers—and, by extension, captive insurers—have until July 1 to satisfy the government’s new economic substance requirements, which have a considerably broad scope. Janine Carey, associate at Appleby, has the details.
- Regulations steering Bermuda captives ahead of the competition 14-01-2019
- Captive insurance outlook: 2018 and 2019 13-12-2018
- Captives and economic substance: too many shades of grey 12-11-2018
- Surrendered licences, 953(d) and beyond 08-10-2018
- Bermuda's captive insurance industry: a vote of confidence from the top 21-05-2018
Latest bermuda analysis news
Sompo Global Risk Solutions (GRS) has formed a new team offering insurance solutions to smaller businesses in the US and Mexico, including its industry vertical and Asian interest accounts.