It is only a matter of time before a more simplified approach to longevity swaps becomes more prevalent, Robus Insurance (Guernsey) directors Kate Storey, Frank Oldham and David Riley, explain.
- 831(b) ‘conspiracy’ bigger than Artex and Gallagher: LFDS lawyer 28-01-2019
- Shivkov v Artex and more 831(b) blues 17-12-2018
- Grey skies for sunny Cayman? 28-11-2018
- Surrendered licences, 953(d) and beyond 08-10-2018
- Judgment time for small captives goes on 17-09-2018
Latest tax news
Accountancy and business advisory firms BDO and Moore Stephens have completed a merger agreement where Moore Stephens LLP - with offices in London, Birmingham, Bristol, reading ant Watford - will operate under the BDO brand.