There is a considerable amount of confusion about loss development factors and how they work. Enoch Starnes and Michelle Bradley of SIGMA Actuarial Consulting demystify loss development and explain why this knowledge is crucial for employees and board members of captives.
- The captives year in review 21-12-2020
- GAO report on abusive tax schemes perpetuates misunderstandings of captives 14-09-2020
- The lack of consistency in reporting standards and how this may hurt captives 24-07-2020
- Preparing captive owners for new accounting legislation 13-07-2020
- How captives can help fill pandemic coverage gaps 15-05-2020
Latest tax news
Connecticut approved six new captive insurance companies in 2020, including five pure captives and one special purpose financial vehicle captive.