An increasing number of captives have been looking at writing business interruption coverage for their owners. They should tread carefully, as doing so without following the correct procedures could have adverse tax implications, says Davis Smith of Bradley.
- COVID-19: the captive insurance fight-back begins 28-04-2020
- Time to exit your 831(b) captive? 27-03-2020
- Changes to the auditor’s report: what you need to know 18-03-2020
- NAIC RRG task force makes progress 06-03-2020
- Fighting to remain relevant 10-01-2020
Latest tax news
The IRS has petitioned the US District Court for the District of Delaware to enforce a summons for documents held by the Delaware Department of Insurance (DDOI) related to the IRS’ microcaptive investigation.