Could high-profile settlements with the State of Washington lead to more captive domiciles following a similar path? Or will they adopt a more pro-business stance, like North Carolina? Pete Kranz, executive managing director and captive practice leader of Beecher Carlson, provides some key considerations on where to domicile a captive.
- Risk pools: guesswork not allowed 15-04-2019
- Economic substance and Bermuda’s insurance industry 29-03-2019
- Why schemes need to be mindful of the 20:50 rule - and how ICCs can help 04-02-2019
- 831(b) ‘conspiracy’ bigger than Artex and Gallagher: LFDS lawyer 28-01-2019
- Shivkov v Artex and more 831(b) blues 17-12-2018
Latest tax news
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has launched a compliance campaign to ensure US multinational companies are paying their captive service providers no more than arm's length prices.