Syzygy Insurance v Commissioner may paint a negative picture of the industry, but also provides some helpful guidance on how to structure small captives, says David Kirkup, chief operating officer at Captive Alternatives.
- Pilot v Commissioner: key questions raised and left unanswered 07-06-2019
- The path to good corporate governance 31-05-2019
- Domiciles: business friendly or tax focused? How to prepare your captive 15-05-2019
- Risk pools: guesswork not allowed 15-04-2019
- Economic substance and Bermuda’s insurance industry 29-03-2019
Latest tax news
Pinnacle Actuarial Resources has promoted Nicholas Gurgone to consulting actuary.