As medical costs continue to rise and regulatory uncertainties threaten the amount of control employers are able to maintain within more conventional insurance structures, interest in self-funding and medical stop loss captives will continue to grow, says Phillip Giles of QBE North America.
- Reserve Mechanical and the war on small captives 09-07-2018
- Navigating the different captive insurance domiciles post-tax reform 28-06-2018
- Mitigating cyber risk via captives 11-06-2018
- The implications of captives for association health plans 04-06-2018
- Captives’ cryptic future with cryptocurrencies 14-05-2018
Latest us captive news
Willis Towers Watson has appointed Ian Podmore to the position of head of captive underwriting US, based in Charlotte, North Carolina.