Good risk management is crucial to the operation of any business, and captive insurance companies are excellent vehicles for effective risk management, says John Talley of the Missouri Department of Commerce & Insurance.
- Captives by numbers 03-02-2021
- CFSIC's Maglaras urges government to use captives to provide pandemic support 14-01-2021
- Captive International announces the winners of its inaugural US Captive Awards 05-10-2020
- Vote in the inaugural US Captive Awards 13-08-2020
- Insurance faces a war on two fronts 24-06-2020
Latest us focus news
Tennessee saw 18 new captive insurance company formations in 2020 as well as 41 new cells, according to the Tennessee Captive Insurance Association (TCIA).