US Tax Reform has now passed the Senate. Next steps are to reconcile the House and Senate bills, and then issue the final rules. David Kirkup, CFO and COO at Captive Alternatives, explores what this will mean, if anything, for captive insurance companies in the next year.
- Making sure the price is right 01-12-2017
- Still an essential tool for healthcare 01-12-2017
- 831(b) – The future of a flawed model 27-11-2017
- Enterprise risk management in the small and medium company 13-11-2017
- Captives and interest rates: into the unknown 07-11-2017
Latest us captive news
The Minister of Finance for the Bahamas signed a Multilateral Convention on Mutual Administrative Assistance in Tax Matters. With this signing, The Bahamas becomes the 116th jurisdiction to join the world’s leading instrument for boosting transparency and combating cross-border tax evasion.