Connecticut Foundation Solutions Indemnity Company is a textbook example of how a captive can step into the breach when the commercial market walks away from a crisis. Michael Maglaras, its superintendent, believes captives should now be centre-stage in dealing with the pandemic crisis.
- Captive International announces the winners of its inaugural US Captive Awards 05-10-2020
- Vote in the inaugural US Captive Awards 13-08-2020
- Insurance faces a war on two fronts 24-06-2020
- Updates for MSSP and Next Generation ACOs during COVID-19 23-06-2020
- The small state with big plans for captives 06-05-2020
Latest us captive news
The State of Vermont licensed 38 new captive insurance companies in 2020, according to the Vermont Department of Economic Development, with 11 of those licenses issued in Q4 alone.