The insurance industry says pandemic risk is uninsurable. In fact, nothing is uninsurable if the problem is approached with sufficient creativity. Unless insurers change their tune, they may be hastening their demise, as businesses look elsewhere for solutions to their pandemic problems, says Butler University’s Zach Finn.
- Updates for MSSP and Next Generation ACOs during COVID-19 23-06-2020
- The small state with big plans for captives 06-05-2020
- NAIC RRG task force makes progress 06-03-2020
- Hardening markets: choice is essential for insurance buyers 05-03-2020
- Vermont legislature mulls changes to captive insurance regime 13-02-2020
Latest us captive news
US captives rated by AM Best continued their run of strong financial results in 2019, according to AM Best’s Market Segment Report, titled Commercial Market Dislocation Could Provide New Opportunities for Captives to Fill the Void.