Connecticut is a relative newcomer to the increasingly competitive world of captive insurance regulation, but has quickly earned a reputation as an attractive domicile. As pressure increases on offshore captives to bring business back onshore, the state hopes to capture a lot of new business. Captive International reports.
- NAIC RRG task force makes progress 06-03-2020
- Hardening markets: choice is essential for insurance buyers 05-03-2020
- Vermont legislature mulls changes to captive insurance regime 13-02-2020
- IRS steps up war on captive insurance tax dodges 05-02-2020
- The ups and downs of bond and equity yields 16-01-2020
Latest us captive news
Randall & Quilter Investment Holdings has entered into a loss portfolio transfer reinsurance contract and a transfer agreement with Repwest Insurance.