Micro captive growth has slowed down considerably as potential owners digest the implications of IRS manoeuvres against the industry. But the presence of a few bad apples should not detract from the good work done by most captives, says Jeremy Colombik of Management Services International.
- Captives industry cannot expect to be found, it must engage with students 14-06-2019
- Pilot v Commissioner: key questions raised and left unanswered 07-06-2019
- The path to good corporate governance 31-05-2019
- Domiciles: business friendly or tax focused? How to prepare your captive 15-05-2019
- A&H solutions for optimising captive risk assumption 13-05-2019
Latest us captive news
The North Carolina Captive Insurance Association (NCCIA) will host its seventh annual conference from August 21-23, at the The Ballantyne resort in Charlotte, NC.