The Tennessee Captive Insurance Association (TCIA)’s Conference Committee has issued another call for input on topics and presentation ideas for the 12th Annual TCIA Conference.
The conference will be held in Nashville on November 5-7, 2023.
Submissions for TCIA’s Annual Conference must be completed by March 31st.
According to the TCIA some general topics it would like to see submissions on include :
- Cyber liability
- How to collaborate for the client's best interest when disagreeing
- Creative coverages
- South East property coverage
- Regulation of captive managers
- Broker participation
- Formation & management and formation & reserves
- Path to predictability
- Volatility is part of business
- Expect the unexpected
According to the TCIA topics and presentations that will provide continuing education credits are ideal.
Tennessee Captive Insurance Association (TCIA), Conference, Insurance, Reinsurance, Captive