The Vermont Captive Insurance Association (VCIA) will be a holding a new webinar on November 16 on captive benchmarking.
The webinar will be titled ‘Leveraging Performance Benchmarking for Captives, Keys to Evaluating the Financial Performance of Your Captive – Assets, Liabilities, and Surplus’.
The webinar will cover:
- Financial balances & ratios by all captives, captive type, and industry type
- Charts – captives by type, licensed by year, top 10 years
- License summary
- Number of captives by industry
- Number & type of captives by GPW, assets, and surplus
- Cells and separate accounts summary, as well as yearly data summary
Speakers at the webinar will include Becky Aitchison, captive insurance examiner at the Vermont DFR, Amy Angell, principal & consulting actuary at Milliman and William Piel, president of Opus Institutional Markets. It will be moderated by VCIA president Kevin Mead.
VCIA, webinar, captive, benchmarking, discussion, Kevin, Mead, Financial, Performance