Ride-hailing apps changed the taxi industry; streaming services changed the music industry; food-delivery apps changed how we eat. These shifts have had a profound impact on the ways businesses use insurance, which has created opportunities for captives, says Marsh’s Alexandra Gedge.
- Insurtech developments and their applicability to captives 28-08-2020
- Improving captive analytics through claim lag metrics 06-07-2020
- COVID-19 and the Importance of the cyber captive 22-04-2020
- Why investing in tech is a no-brainer 04-10-2019
- Lloyd’s Lab: shaping the future for complex, hard-to-place risks 08-05-2019
Latest it & claims management news
The professional services industry must take more proactive and protective measures against potential cyber attacks, according to Chubb’s latest Cyber InFocus Report.