Investing in the best available technology is vital for the future success of a captive. Although the best technology is not cheap, this short-term cost is likely to pay for itself relatively quickly by improving pricing, improving internal and external communication and increasing efficiency, says Sean Barnes at United Educators Insurance Company, a reciprocal risk retention group.
- Lloyd’s Lab: shaping the future for complex, hard-to-place risks 08-05-2019
- Single-parent captives take growing role in owners’ cyber risk management 28-02-2019
- The building blocks of a successful digital captive 18-02-2019
- Five amazing realities about blockchain and captive insurance 07-02-2019
- The top of the blockchain 28-11-2018
Latest it & claims management news
The Connecticut Foundations Solutions Indemnity Company (CFSIC) has reassured existing claimants they will not be pushed down the pecking order after an influx of new claimants came into the captive in January.