Investing in the best available technology is vital for the future success of a captive. Although the best technology is not cheap, this short-term cost is likely to pay for itself relatively quickly by improving pricing, improving internal and external communication and increasing efficiency, says Sean Barnes at United Educators Insurance Company, a reciprocal risk retention group.
- Lloyd’s Lab: shaping the future for complex, hard-to-place risks 08-05-2019
- Single-parent captives take growing role in owners’ cyber risk management 28-02-2019
- The building blocks of a successful digital captive 18-02-2019
- Five amazing realities about blockchain and captive insurance 07-02-2019
- The top of the blockchain 28-11-2018
Latest it & claims management news
Guy Carpenter has entered into a strategic relationship with RiskGenius to enhance its detection and qualitative analysis of silent cyber exposure across multiple lines of business.