With the COVID-19 pandemic bringing about an increase in cyber threats and a heightened reliance on remote work, strong cyber security cultures are needed now more than ever. Turning to captives may be the best way for organisations to improve their cyber security with personalised coverage, says Mark Lanterman, chief technology officer of Computer Forensic Services.
- Why investing in tech is a no-brainer 04-10-2019
- Lloyd’s Lab: shaping the future for complex, hard-to-place risks 08-05-2019
- Single-parent captives take growing role in owners’ cyber risk management 28-02-2019
- The building blocks of a successful digital captive 18-02-2019
- Five amazing realities about blockchain and captive insurance 07-02-2019
Latest it & claims management news
The number of US businesses that experienced an attack fell this year, according to the annual Hiscox Cyber Readiness Report 2020. However, it was not all good news, with the cost of each individual attack rising considerably year on year.