For products that are difficult or even impossible to insure, the combination of the blockchain with parametric triggers seems to reveal possibilities which previously could only be dreamed about, says Tatjana Winter of the BlockART Institute.
- Premium payments and captives: cryptocurrency use cases 18-06-2018
- Mitigating cyber risk via captives 11-06-2018
- Blockchain and captives: effectively managing all the moving parts 11-06-2018
- Premium payments and captives: the benefits of cryptocurrency 21-05-2018
- Captives’ cryptic future with cryptocurrencies 14-05-2018
Latest it & claims management news
BevCap Management, a provider of captive insurance, benefits consulting and risk management services, has entered into a strategic partnership with virtual physical therapy company Reflexion Health, which will provide BevCap clients with a digital platform enabling clinicians to remotely monitor patients.