On May 6 the second cohort of Lloyd’s Lab kicked off in the venerable Lloyd’s building on Lime Street—the heart of the London Market. Marcus Schmalbach, CEO and founder of Ryskex, provides a glimpse behind the scenes from the eyes of a participant.
- Single-parent captives take growing role in owners’ cyber risk management 28-02-2019
- The building blocks of a successful digital captive 18-02-2019
- Five amazing realities about blockchain and captive insurance 07-02-2019
- The top of the blockchain 28-11-2018
- Blockchain: the revolution of the claims process 24-09-2018
Latest it & claims management news
RYSKEX, an AI-driven hedging platform for emerging risk that bring together risk management, captive insurance units and institutional investors, is among the second cohort of 12 teams to join Lloyd’s Lab, the experimental development hub to explore ways to boost efficiencies at Lloyd’s of London.