Established companies in the captive insurance market are developing business models that incorporate cryptocurrency and blockchain. Tatjana Winter, head of BlockART institute, has the details.
- Mitigating cyber risk via captives 11-06-2018
- Blockchain and captives: effectively managing all the moving parts 11-06-2018
- Premium payments and captives: the benefits of cryptocurrency 21-05-2018
- Captives’ cryptic future with cryptocurrencies 14-05-2018
- The benefits of blockchain for captive insurers 08-05-2018
Latest it & claims management news
Marsh has appointed Kevin Richards to the newly created role of global head of cyber risk consulting, based in Chicago.