Captive insurers participate in the largest and most complex multinational insurance programmes, but often lack the operational resources and technology typically found at commercial insurers to support compliance and programme management, says Daniela Dinkova at Sovos.
- Improving captive analytics through claim lag metrics 06-07-2020
- COVID-19 and the Importance of the cyber captive 22-04-2020
- Why investing in tech is a no-brainer 04-10-2019
- Lloyd’s Lab: shaping the future for complex, hard-to-place risks 08-05-2019
- Single-parent captives take growing role in owners’ cyber risk management 28-02-2019
Latest it & claims management news
RYSKEX, the Berlin-based start-up offering a blockchain-based ecosystem for alternative risk transfer and other innovative insurance solutions, will participate in the fifth Lloyd’s Lab event, which focuses on identifying ways to manage “uninsurable” risks.