US Awards 2021
Behind every great captive is a cohesive army of service providers, each with its own distinctive area of expertise. Captive International’s US Awards celebrates every service provider, while honouring those who have been identified as best in class.
US Awards 2020
A captive is more than a mere subsidiary of its owner. It is a team of service providers, each providing distinct services in its own area of expertise. Captive International’s US Captive Awards were intended to identify the best-in-class service providers in each category.
The growing third party-focused cell captive market
Adam Miholic of Hylant Global Captive Solutions looks at the growing popularity of cell captives.
- Volunteering for success 16-03-2023
- Captives in Missouri continue to grow strong in 2023 06-03-2023
- VCIA president Mead positive on Mexico City roadshow 28-02-2023
- Bigglestone bullish on Vermont captives growth 22-02-2023
- Lyft demonstrates unintended consequences of new SEC captives rules 20-02-2023
Latest us awards news
VCIEL created to recruit & hone captive talent
The new Vermont platform has been created in co-operation with the VCIA.
Towle: CICA sees ‘exciting times’ ahead
New NCCIA chair elected