Defining insurance: a critique of the IRS test
Matthew Queen of Sherbrooke Captive Insurance makes the case that much of the IRS insurance test is flawed and needs to be rethought.
- Inflation and captive analytics 06-01-2023
- 2022 – an unusual year 20-12-2022
- Net zero: ESG not delivering as promised 23-11-2022
- Inflation up, rates down? 22-07-2021
- Playing the odds: Bull vs Bear markets 09-02-2021
Latest asset management news
Skyward Specialty launches IPO
Offering to be used to increase capitalisation and grow the business.
VCIA to hold benchmarking webinar
KBRA issues ratings for FHF note classes