In the first in a new series of video interviews with key individuals in the captive insurance industry, Captive International spoke to James Larkin, head of business development for captive insurance at Barclays.
- Stocks are not all created equal 15-10-2020
- A joined-up approach to banking: how Barclays is supporting the captives sector 10-09-2020
- Viruses and volatility 25-03-2020
- Let’s make the Year of the Rat the year of the captive investment portfolio 20-01-2020
- Why schemes need to be mindful of the 20:50 rule - and how ICCs can help 04-02-2019
Latest asset management news
The Guernsey Financial Services Commission (GFSC) is considering introducing a lower risk weighting for green investments held by life insurers on the island.