Multi-asset strategies can provide an attractive investment approach for captive insurance companies, as Andries Hoekema, global head of insurance segment, HSBC Global Asset Management, explains.
- Captives as a profit centre part 3: a platform solution based on blockchain technology 22-02-2018
- Clients’ rights when captive management is sold on 08-02-2018
- Captives as a profit centre part 2: The future of corporate risk hedging 25-01-2018
- 5 reasons captive insurance companies fail 17-01-2018
- Low interest rates: is the end in sight? 01-12-2017
Latest asset management news
European legacy acquirer DARAG and investment management company New Nordic have made their first joint transaction since partnering, acquiring two portfolios of Qudos Insurance via their joint cell structure in Malta.