Captives and individual clients alike have been awestruck by the recent moves in the markets. With the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak quickly becoming a pandemic, just as an oil price war broke out between Saudi Arabia and Russia, markets have experienced a perfect storm. Oppenheimer’s Jack Meskunas attempts to put recent market moves into perspective.
- Let’s make the Year of the Rat the year of the captive investment portfolio 20-01-2020
- Why schemes need to be mindful of the 20:50 rule - and how ICCs can help 04-02-2019
- How to give your captive financial flexibility 28-11-2018
- Outsourcing arrangements in healthcare captives 28-11-2018
- Sweetening the deal? A captive’s value in the context of M&A 30-07-2018
Latest asset management news
On March 9 equity markets suffered some of their worst days of trading since 2008, leaving captives with large equity positions in their investment portfolios facing the prospect of heavy losses.