Captives can provide value to their affiliated groups and be an intrinsic part of business owners’ exit strategy calculus—or just as easily a burden, says Matthew Queen of Venture Captive Management.
- Asset allocation for captive insurers: a multi-asset perspective 03-04-2018
- Captives as a profit centre part 3: a platform solution based on blockchain technology 22-02-2018
- Clients’ rights when captive management is sold on 08-02-2018
- Captives as a profit centre part 2: The future of corporate risk hedging 25-01-2018
- 5 reasons captive insurance companies fail 17-01-2018
Latest asset management news
The University of California's (UC) investment assets under management - including its captive insurers Fiat Lux and UC Health RRG - grew substantially in the fiscal year ending June 30, 2018, with the captive assets reaching almost $1 billion.