Captives can provide value to their affiliated groups and be an intrinsic part of business owners’ exit strategy calculus—or just as easily a burden, says Matthew Queen of Venture Captive Management.
- Asset allocation for captive insurers: a multi-asset perspective 03-04-2018
- Captives as a profit centre part 3: a platform solution based on blockchain technology 22-02-2018
- Clients’ rights when captive management is sold on 08-02-2018
- Captives as a profit centre part 2: The future of corporate risk hedging 25-01-2018
- 5 reasons captive insurance companies fail 17-01-2018
Latest asset management news
Aon Risk Solutions has launched a capital advisory unit designed to assist re/insurers, Lloyd's syndicates and captive insurance companies with their capital optimisation.