Multi-asset strategies can provide an attractive investment approach for captive insurance companies, as Andries Hoekema, global head of insurance segment, HSBC Global Asset Management, explains.
- Captives as a profit centre part 3: a platform solution based on blockchain technology 22-02-2018
- Clients’ rights when captive management is sold on 08-02-2018
- Captives as a profit centre part 2: The future of corporate risk hedging 25-01-2018
- 5 reasons captive insurance companies fail 17-01-2018
- Low interest rates: is the end in sight? 01-12-2017
Latest asset management news
The US economy is performing well and remains on a positive trajectory – but there are concerns over it overheating and the medium-term implications of the deficit, two notable economists agreed at a panel discussion held on Wednesday morning at the annual Bermuda Captive Conference, which is taking place at the Fairmont Southampton Hotel on Bermuda this week.