Barclays Corporate Banking is the platinum sponsor of this year’s Bermuda Captive Conference. Ahead of the event, Captive International sat down with James Morris, head of UK insurance and captive banking, to discuss how Barclays is supporting the sector.
- Viruses and volatility 25-03-2020
- Let’s make the Year of the Rat the year of the captive investment portfolio 20-01-2020
- Why schemes need to be mindful of the 20:50 rule - and how ICCs can help 04-02-2019
- How to give your captive financial flexibility 28-11-2018
- Outsourcing arrangements in healthcare captives 28-11-2018
Latest asset management news
Captives and other insurance companies should take a global view when looking for investment opportunities, and not be limited to investing in Europe and the US.