The emergence of more asset manager-sponsored reinsurers is a good thing for captives if they use this capacity to their advantage, Bob Forness of MultiStrat Re tells Bermuda Captive.
- An approach that’s as unique as your business 05-06-2015
- Emerging market debt— an asset class for captives? 30-06-2014
- The bumpy road to outperformance 28-11-2013
- Macroeconomic determinants and investments 28-11-2013
- Toughing it out again 28-11-2013
Latest asset management news
London & Capital, a wealth and asset manager for captives, reinsurers and supranational organisations, has appointed Kate Miller as head of institutions.