It is only a matter of time before a more simplified approach to longevity swaps becomes more prevalent, Robus Insurance (Guernsey) directors Kate Storey, Frank Oldham and David Riley, explain.
- How to give your captive financial flexibility 28-11-2018
- Outsourcing arrangements in healthcare captives 28-11-2018
- Sweetening the deal? A captive’s value in the context of M&A 30-07-2018
- Asset allocation for captive insurers: a multi-asset perspective 03-04-2018
- Captives as a profit centre part 3: a platform solution based on blockchain technology 22-02-2018
Latest asset management news
The University of California's (UC) investment assets under management - including its captive insurers Fiat Lux and UC Health RRG - grew substantially in the fiscal year ending June 30, 2018, with the captive assets reaching almost $1 billion.