Ordinance Holdings Limited (“Ørdinance”) is an actuarial consulting firm domiciled in Bermuda. Ørdinance provides a full range of actuarial services including captive feasibility studies, structuring of reinsurance programs and loss reserves certification. More information about Ørdinance is available on its web site www.ordinance.bm
Ordinance Holdings Limited
91 Reid Street
Ordinance provides actuarial consulting services to a broad range of clients including captives, segregated account companies, insurers and reinsurers.
Some of the services that we offer include:
- Feasibility studies for new captives
- Loss reserves analysis and actuarial opinions
- Risk assessment
- Calculation of insurance premium and underwriting return
- Commutation calculations
- Cash flow projections
What you can expect from Ordinance:
- Our clients are our first priority. We provide responsive and professional services at all times and aim to develop strong relationships with our customers.
- High quality. We take pride in the high quality of our actuarial work-product.
- Clear communications. We put emphasis on clear communications and explanations.
- Experience and knowledge. Our actuaries are Fellows of the Casualty Actuarial Society, Fellows of the Canadian Institute of Actuaries and Members of the American Academy of Actuaries.
- Competitive Fees. Our internal structure allows us to offer competitive rates.
Areas of specialisation:
Actuarial consulting services
Julie Perron is president of Ordinance. She has extensive experience providing actuarial consulting services to insurance entities. Julie is a Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society (FCAS), a Fellow of the Canadian Institute of Actuaries (FCIA) and a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries (MAAA).