The Tennessee Captive Insurance Association (TCIA) Conference Committee is seeking input from members and attendees on topics and presentation ideas for its annual conference.
The 12th Annual TCIA Conference will be held in Nashville over November 5-7, 2023.
The TCIA asked for suggestions to be submitted. Some general topics that it would like to expand on include:
• Cyber Liability
• How to Collaborate for the Client's Best Interest When Disagreeing
• Creative Coverages
• South East Property Coverage
• Regulation of Captive Managers
• Broker Participation
• Formation & Management and Formation & Reserves
• Path to Predictability
• Volatility is part of Business
• Expect the Unexpected
The TCIA said that topics and presentations that will provide Continuing Education credits are ideal.
Submit any topic or presentation ideas to the TCIA. Submissions for the conference must be completed by March 31st.