World Captive Forum open for submissions
Submissions are now open for topic and speaker suggestions for the World Captive Forum 2024.
The organisers of the event said that thought leaders in the captive space are invited to propose topic ideas for the 2024 event.
The 2024 World Captive Forum will take place January 24-26 at the JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes Resort in Orlando, Florida.
According to the Forum’s organisers submissions that explore the latest in captive trends and innovation that will engage attendees will be top of mind for the conference.
They added that submissions should:
· Be clear: Ensure that your submission reflects what will be in the presentation. Attendees of the conference will attend sessions based on the content description.
· Be enthusiastic: Presenting relevant and exciting content will show the audience why the information presented is beneficial to the industry.
· Be specific: Be sure your presentation stays on topic and is relevant for conference attendees.
· Be original: Conference attendees are interested in presentations that cover the latest and greatest. Well-written titles and descriptions that tailor to the audiences' expertise level are ideal.
· Be educational: Your presentation should inform, not promote commercial opportunities. Be sure to submit a proposal that exhibits an exciting opportunity for attendees to learn something new.